Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a Stacy with a lot of tattoos?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Would you date a Stacy with a lot of tattoos?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Tattooed women are trash tbh. I might forgive a small one, but a lot of visible tattoos is a sign of a woman with low impulse control. It also looks like shit.

Yes, but only to pump and dump later

for someone on an incel you sure do have alot of preferences :feelsjuice:
Just because I'm an incel doesn't mean I want to be in a relationship with shit-tier women.

Volcels.is strikes again:feelswhat:

Priorities. Do I get to impregnate her? I want my children to be genetically superior compared to me. I wouldn't want them to suffer for being ugly. Otherwise, I'd date her for a few months and probably break up if I suspected she was cheating on me or planning to.

Depends on what kind, if they look like art paintings then I don't really mind, but if they're tramp stamp tattoo's then I would find it downright disgusting.

no tattoos are the worst fucking shit on a girl, also piercings . to me theres no such thing as a stacy with a bunch of tattoos. maybe like a small one, but thatsit

Tattooed women are trash tbh. I might forgive a small one, but a lot of visible tattoos is a sign of a woman with low impulse control. It also looks like shit.

Interesting Question.

I've never been given the option to choose. Still, I made this lovely observation months ago:

Tattooss

Vlcsnap 2022 02 19 17h22m22s855

Yes, but only to pump and dump later
Add to that that excessive tattoos, piercings, dyed hair, etc. are all sings that she is borderline unstable, probably sleeps around and will most likely cuck you. I don't want a mentally unstable foid in my life and I don't want to deal with her problems.

After you turn down stacy because you're too picky, give her my number because I just want to ascend, and tattoos are nothing compared to the gaping hole in my soul.

Would you reject a gold bar with some painting on it? It's a stacy, for god’s sake. You are no longer incel, your social status is going up, you are enjoying great body. How are we having those questions on an incel forum?

the tattoos themselves aren't the problem, but the foids that tattoos are typically attached to tend to be completely fucked up, used up trash

Would you reject a gold bar with some painting on it? It's a stacy, for god’s sake. You are no longer incel, your social status is going up, you are enjoying great body. How are we having those questions on an incel forum?
better to have nothing than have something flawed

I'd happily fuck a tattoed air nomad woman.

For a few weeks or months as long as there's nothing on the foids face

I'd fuck her, tattoos look gross on a foid.

If you're truly black pilled, you wouldn't want to date ANY foid because you will realize that female validation is worthless.

To me it wouldn't be a stacy anymore, but its not like i have choice :feelskek: volcel if u wouldn't

No way.

I’m a misogynist and believe all women are the same so a tattoo means nothing to me

once theyre not on her face or head i would actually tink that theyre a bit sexy. it would be nice seeing them when she neked.

Disgusting but I would do it anyway

i can't afford standards

"I'm 99 years old and never got laid. That doesn't mean I never had the chance. No sirree! There was this one supermodel chick, she musta been stoned or something cos she decided I was the man of her dreams. She wanted to do it then and there, if fact she promised me a lifetime of grad A nookie but as she was undressing I noticed she had these goddamn tattoos all over her boobs and stuff. And I was like, Hold it right there, lady! What kind of a desperate assole do you take me for? I like my supermodels sans tattoos, thank you very much, now get your skanky ass outta here!"
"79 years later, I kind of wish I'd kept my mouth shut..."

No tattoos are repulsive to me. Like make me want to throw up. I agree one small one is just a minor blemish, but a lot just looks so unnatural. I think about the poisonous frogs that are all colored green and yellow and blue and shit so that other animals stay away. I get the same vibes from tattoos. It's innate

Yes and with head shaved too, if she has great feet and enjoyable, like moriondo the ideal

Tats are kinda hot but don’t overdue it pls

Tattoos aren’t preferred, but I’m an incel, I’ll take what I can get

Just get good tattoos though, I’ve seen what you’ve done thus for and it kinda sucks ngl