Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date? You 2 legally can’t cheat for 10 years (play my screen-recording)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Screen-recording VIDEO (I screen recorded it from Instagram)

Last edited:
Depends how her pussy looks like, Probably had 100x chads in there!

Depends how her pussy looks like, Probably had 100x chads in there!
Let’s say, JFL, if she only had 2 boyfriends. She’s like 20 or 21 I think

volcel if wouldnt

Stop posting thirst traps op

Stop posting thirst traps op
Yes, Mr. Grey, sir!

Season 9 Episode 20 GIF by The Simpsons

That was a question? There was no question mark
Let’s say, JFL, if she only had 2 boyfriends. She’s like 20 or 21 I think. Would you date then?

So she’s not that good looking? If you say “volcel of wouldn’t” ?
The foid is good looking, and in the hypothetical situation you said she had 2 partners previously, which is probably the best you can get with a western foid so that is why i said volcel if wouldnt.

The foid is good looking, and in the hypothetical situation you said she had 2 partners previouslu, which is probably the best you can get with a western foid so that is why i said volcel if wouldnt.
Ah I see, ok. Thanks!

Let’s say, JFL, if she only had 2 boyfriends. She’s like 20 or 21 I think. Would you date then?

VIRGIN PUSSY ONLY BORN AND RAISED, THE THOUGHT OF ANOTHER MAN EVER TOUCHED MY GOODS IS HORRENDOUS, THE GOODS ARE MINE SHE IS MINE, VIRGIN PUSSY ONLY!

Hqdefault

VIRGIN PUSSY ONLY BORN AND RAISED, THE THOUGHT OF ANOTHER MAN EVER TOUCHED MY GOODS IS HORRENDOUS, THE GOODS ARE MINE SHE IS MINE, VIRGIN PUSSY ONLY!

View attachment 717336
that would be nice but tbh you probably will get something like a 4/10 or 5/10 if you want the virgin pussy

homer simpson GIF
Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

View attachment 717336
Holy crap, if you want a good looking foid virgin... that's too good to be true... probably... would be awesome if we could each find one tbh, although for me it certainly won't happen :cryfeels: (I'm 26 and a KHHV)

Turbovolcel if you wouldn't

Holy crap, if you want a good looking foid virgin... that's too good to be true... probably... would be awesome if we could each find one tbh, although for me it certainly won't happen :cryfeels: (I'm 26 and a KHHV)
BRUTAL!

are people here really trying to say they wouldn't date this model tier foid that is white, blonde and has blue eyes if she wasn't a virgin AND she wouldn't be able to cheat or leave you for 10 years

there's gotta be trolls. yes i would obviously take it and i will speak for everyone else on this forum saying they would take it

are people here really trying to say they wouldn't date this model tier foid that is white, blonde and has blue eyes if she wasn't a virgin AND she wouldn't be able to cheat or leave you for 10 years

there's gotta be trolls. yes i would obviously take it and i will speak for everyone else on this forum saying they would take it
Im attracted to asians

hey, I'm not saying that. I agree with you 100%!

I would take it but imo 10 years might be too long. 7 years sounds better deal

Sure, if the bodycount isn't too high

Sure, if the bodycount isn't too high
Body count is, say, 2 or 3. She’s 21 I think.
You think she is like a 7/10? Or higher/lower?

Depends on her pussy, Some pussy is used up and cant even grip the cock
I just thought about this. Damn that is brutal… I’m 26, a KHHV, will never get a gf anyway but still… damn!

Body count is, say, 2 or 3. She’s 21 I think.
You think she is like a 7/10? Or higher/lower?
My limit is 3, so yes. She definitely a Stacy, i'd say 8/10. But she should delete all her social media accounts

"You legally can't cheat ".
Brocel that's a gigastacy, someone that we could never have. You talk like we are Sean O'Pry 's here and we reject a model just because she appeared only once in Playboy magazine.

If I would theoretically got a 2/10 ugly fat landwhale I wouldn't cheat on her.Thats because I have honor and respect.

My limit is 3, so yes. She definitely a Stacy, i'd say 8/10. But she should delete all her social media accounts
What about her: is she a Stacy?

I'd fuck her, obviously, but she's already a whore, so there would be no "dating," since there's no future.

If she's on IG, she's already a whore and all of her worth is her holes.