Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Would you drink this protein powder?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Scitec soy pro

Protein powder is garbage riddled with sucralose or aspartame.

It's the only protein powder I'd drink.

Just eat more beef, alot of tuna (yeah I know it tastes like shit) and a bunch of red meat. also if you dont do keto or whatever eat all the cheesy stuff with 20+ mg of protein in it as well as nuts (they have A LOT of protein)
leave all those shakes and powder to the soys :soy: that shit is full of chemicals which can fuck up your organs or just create imbalances in your body

Just eat more beef, alot of tuna (yeah I know it tastes like shit) and a bunch of red meat. also if you dont do keto or whatever eat all the cheesy stuff with 20+ mg of protein in it as well as nuts (they have A LOT of protein)
leave all those shakes and powder to the soys :soy: that shit is full of chemicals which can fuck up your organs or just create imbalances in your body
I made this thread because the name of protein powder was funny. I get my protein through meat and dairy.

I made this thread because the name of protein powder was funny. I get my protein through meat and dairy.
IK just that a few people I know legit drink that "organic protein" shit and it doesnt make a difference except making their hairline look like the one you avi has :feelskek: . Beefmaxxing is the best
Soy protein.
Goy protein.

That's an intriguing concept

Pea protein mogs all other protein

The protein and soy would cancel each other out.

Let me text my wife's boyfriend and see if he will allow me