Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We are already psychologically suffering. Prioritize health. Drink raw milk every day.

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
IMG 1479

Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Iron, Zinc, B Vitamins, Calcium, Enzymes, Immunoglobulins and Complete Protein

I don't even know where I am anymore, brain is fried. Let me sleep forever

the jews don't want us to drink raw milk, so we can't
they want us to drink their poisoned (pasteurized) (((milk)))

I have this exact kind of mindset. My mind is falling apart, but I keep my body healthy to make up for it.

Do you know anything? Pasteurization makes milk healthier.

the jews don't want us to drink raw milk, so we can't
they want us to drink their poisoned (pasteurized) (((milk)))
Raw milk is even more poisonous.

Do you know anything? Pasteurization makes milk healthier.

Obviously I know something you don't. Pasteurization became a government-enforced standard to infringe on the public's health.

Obviously I know something you don't. Pasteurization became a government-enforced standard to infringe on the public's health.
Where is the evidence for this raw milk stuff? I don't see any real evidence supporting it. It seems like a pseudoscientific conspiracy theory. Research shows that pasteurized milk is healthier and that the introduction of pasteurized milk improved public health.

Sources
Lucey JA. Raw Milk Consumption: Risks and Benefits. Nutr Today. 2015 Jul;50(4):189-193. doi: 10.1097/NT.0000000000000108. Epub 2015 Jun 27. PMID: 27340300; PMCID: PMC4890836.

Last edited:
Research shows that pasteurized milk is healthier and that the introduction of pasteurized milk improved public health.
Research, especially the kind you reference, is one of the most bought and paid for things in the world. The abundant bioavailable nutrients I listed can only be attained through raw milk. Pasteurized milk has a mere fraction of them. You don't need research to understand that. Explain why for hundreds of years in many different societies fresh raw milk from healthy bovines was regarded as a precious food and even utilized as a medicinal type supplement in many cases throughout western countries.

Research, especially the kind you reference, is one of the most bought and paid for things in the world. The abundant bioavailable nutrients I listed can only be attained through raw milk. Pasteurized milk has a mere fraction of them. You don't need research to understand that. Explain why for hundreds of years in many different societies fresh raw milk from healthy bovines was regarded as a precious food and even utilized as a medicinal type supplement in many cases throughout western countries.
How could you possibly know what nutrients are in certain foods, and the quantity or bioavailability of those nutrients without scientific research? I don't see how cultures valuing a certain food means it's healthy.

How could you possibly know what nutrients are in certain foods, and the quantity or bioavailability of those nutrients without scientific research? I don't see how cultures valuing a certain food means it's healthy.
You said you hadn't seen any evidence and so I mentioned the evidence I found hence mentioning how raw milk was relied on all over the world for a very long time. I never said scientific research on the whole is irrelevant or useless. Raw milk has been legitimately studied by scientists multiple times yet the literature from those tests and labs isn't going to be found through a quick google search.

No vitamins for my recessed chin