Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know what pisses me off the most?

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
When a foid decides to purposely hug/flirt/kiss there emo chad boyfriend infront of you while giving you this evil smirk as a way to tell you “haha look at me giving attention to a emo chad and not an ugly subhuman like you!” . This happened to me before especially to a oneitis i used to have. She fucking hugged her bf for about 5 fucking minutes and she was like right infront of me. She was giving the evil ass grin too while looking for my reaction. She was a becky so i bet she felt special.

I felt awkward but acted like i never cared. I never even spoke to her but i feel like she somehow knew i liked her or she assumed i was begging for a relationship due to my subhuman face and she probably wanted to make me feel more miserable by hugging her bf infront of me.

She´ll cheat on him anyways, when ´Mr.1% Better´ shows up

>emo chad

Those are still a fucking thing? HOW?!

I won’t even look at foids. They don’t exist to me

>emo chad

Those are still a fucking thing? HOW?!
They been a thing since like fucking early 90s-2000s . Emo chads aren’t even depressed. They just like to act edgy and wear those shit emo clothes

I won’t even look at foids. They don’t exist to me
you can try not to look but a currycel can immediately smell that sweet sweet copulin aroma when a blonde HBB walks past

I have never experienced what you are describing (women avoid eye contact with me at all times) - but dont doubt it happens.

I have never experienced what you are describing (women avoid eye contact with me at all times) - but dont doubt it happens.

When a foid decides to purposely hug/flirt/kiss there emo chad boyfriend infront of you while giving you this evil smirk as a way to tell you “haha look at me giving attention to a emo chad and not an ugly subhuman like you!” . This happened to me before especially to a oneitis i used to have. She fucking hugged her bf for about 5 fucking minutes and she was like right infront of me. She was giving the evil ass grin too while looking for my reaction. She was a becky so i bet she felt special.
That's some Eric and Dylan fuel right there. I'm shocked you haven't mentioned your thoughts of wanting to murder them.

ruy-blas.gif

Foids are horrible people

I felt awkward but acted like i never cared. I never even spoke to her but i feel like she somehow knew i liked her or she assumed i was begging for a relationship due to my subhuman face and she probably wanted to make me feel more miserable by hugging her bf infront of me.
Cuck for even looking at them

When a foid decides to purposely hug/flirt/kiss there emo chad boyfriend infront of you while giving you this evil smirk as a way to tell you “haha look at me giving attention to a emo chad and not an ugly subhuman like you!” .
ok then ignore them ig?

like it seems kinda dumb to bring their bf into the scene if they want to be looked at, guys don't want to fuck their bf

Everytime i go to Paris, i have to look at couple kissing and cuddling, it doesn't matter if it's in the day or in the night, they always are here, it's a fucking joke i hate them to much