Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you ever join a motorcycle club?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Would you ever join a motorcycle club?

• Yes, I would join a motorcycle club.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No, I would not join a motorcycle club.

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
There are no motorcycle clubs in my area

I don’t have a motorcycle

everyone who rides motorcycles seems to be getting injured.

If they increase my status then why not.

Last edited:
I looked at documentaries of them, for the most part, it just seems like a bunch of old boomers living out their mid-life crises.

There are those such as the Hell's Angels and the Bandidos and whatnot who are a pretty big deal, though, and have had a hand in multitudes of criminal activities. There was a big gunfight among those types in my state a few years ago at one of those bikini bar type places, that received national news.

Either way, that's a big no for me.

No, motorcycles are dangerous

No, motorcycles are dangerous
Yeah, I went to the DMV today, and I saw the organ donor signs, and I was asked if I wanted to become an organ donor when I handled my paperwork… I answered “no”.

I looked at documentaries of them, for the most part, it just seems like a bunch of old boomers living out their mid-life crises.

There are those such as the Hell's Angels and the Bandidos and whatnot who are a pretty big deal, though, and have had a hand in multitudes of criminal activities. There was a big gunfight among those types in my state a few years ago at one of those bikini bar type places, that received national news.

Either way, that's a big no for me.

View: https://youtu.be/pQAVAgsuDDU