Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather ne

What would you rather be?

• Incel with a gun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 87 year old homeless senile chad with bodycount reputation. No money

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
Incel with a gun (in VR).

Chad doesn't just mean having a sex life; it also means just being respected more by people. So, the first option for sure. Also, a trillion dollars is pretty noice. I'll buy a private island, build a mansion, and play vidya while I jack off to my commissioned artwork of giantess lolis.

Chad doesn't just mean having a sex life; it also means just being respected more by people. So, the first option for sure. Also, a trillion dollars is pretty noice. I'll buy a private island, build a mansion, and play vidya while I jack off to my commissioned artwork of giantess lolis.
Cant jack off with no dick

Cant jack off with no dick
Right. We'll just "cut" that detail out and leave the rest. Still a Chad (Tall and Handsome), rich as fuck (trillionaire) and completely independent NEET. So yeah, it sucks to have no dick to jack off or fuck bitches, but I'll take it. Mogs my life right now, that's for sure.

Right. We'll just "cut" that detail out and leave the rest. Still a Chad (Tall and Handsome), rich as fuck (trillionaire) and completely independent NEET. So yeah, it sucks to have no dick to jack off or fuck bitches, but I'll take it. Mogs my life right now, that's for sure.
Dude id rather be an incel than have no dick

Dude id rather be an incel than have no dick
That's your choice and fair enough, but is having a dick worth more than being rich, tall and handsome? If you think so, once again, that's your choice; I don't see how the math adds up, personally. More to life than fucking and jacking off.

Just think about a future potential accident you may have in your current life now as an inkwell; you'll lose your dick and still have your miserable life to look forward to. At least now, in this hypothetical scenario, you're rich, tall, handsome, and probably white, let's be honest. (You didn't specify, but being white is just adding to the Chad-ness)

Being a chad and having women throwing themselves at you and you have no dick?? That’s a hell even greater than being an incel. Sounds like some sadistic shit I’d come up with in one of my posts here. But god damn 1 trillion dollars? Man this is a hard question.

Always chose answer C