Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ever snitch on them?

etbrute

etbrute

Officer
★★★★
Would you ever snitch on a chad/stacy? I can't say I haven't thought about it before, but luckily I hold myself back. For example, have you ever been sitting through an exam and see someone discreetly pull out their phone to cheat? I don't care when LTN/incel-tier do it, but I rage if I see that it's a chad/stacy:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:. I know professors want to avoid dealing with it, plus it puts you in a bad spot when you want to keep low and avoid trouble. Snitches get stitches :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Why are you worshiping chads and Stacys? Of course if I had the opportunity to fuck up someone's day I would. I love annoying people, especially normies and women.

They have the utmost privilege and elevated status in life, being able to do virtually anything to anyone without even the chance of any actual repercussions; if I had a chance to anonymously put in a compliant for at least some semblance of consequences, I would easily do so, to at least somewhat interrupt their "cruise control" enabled throughout life... :feelsjuice:

Unless the reprisals would be worse for you; then simply realize how much better of a situation only their genes of attractiveness have placed them in, and continue on. :society:

I wouldn’t go out of my way to snitch on anyone, not even a Chad/Stacy. I don’t get personally invested in individuals. Likewise, I would not go out of my way to defend them if their misdeeds came to light.

I don't snitch on anybody unless he annoys me on purpose

Why are you worshiping chads and Stacys? Of course if I had the opportunity to fuck up someone's day I would. I love annoying people, especially normies and women.
My thinking aligns with the post below. I know they probably won't get punished for it anyways. How would they confirm they cheated unless I took a picture :feelskek::feelskek: ??
I wouldn’t go out of my way to snitch on anyone, not even a Chad/Stacy. I don’t get personally invested in individuals. Likewise, I would not go out of my way to defend them if their misdeeds came to light.

They have the utmost privilege and elevated status in life, being able to do virtually anything to anyone without even the chance of any actual repercussions; if I had a chance to anonymously put in a compliant for at least some semblance of consequences, I would easily do so, to at least somewhat interrupt their "cruise control" enabled throughout life... :feelsjuice:

Unless the reprisals would be worse for you; then simply realize how much better of a situation only their genes of attractiveness have placed them in, and continue on. :society:
But there would be no proof that they cheated unless I took a picture :feelskek::feelskek:. I think the professors would only care if the score distribution was very skewed more than previous exams.