Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would you ever take a hit from a vape in the back of a movie theater?

Would you ever take a hit from a vape in the back of a movie theater?

• Yes, I am cool enough to take a hit from a vape in the back of a movie theater.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, I am a good goym virgin and would never do something like hitting a vape in a theater.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Let’s say it was a 10:30pm showing of the movie “Oppenheimer”, and the theater was only about 35% full.

I would if it was hookah instead

I would if it was hookah instead
That’s why I just used the word “vape”, everyone around the planet has a different idea of what they would be vaping if they chose to do so.

That’s why I just used the word “vape”, everyone around the planet has a different idea of what they would be vaping if they chose to do so.
I thought you were specifically talking about these

Why not? Its not like anyone will see. As long as there arent little kids around or old people who could get sick from it
Not at a 10:30pm showing of Oppenheimer! If I just spent $15 on a ticket, $15 for popcorn and a drink, and had to burn gasoline to get to the movie theater - I will do whatever the hell I want.