Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would you fack Uruka Minami maby?

Would you fack Uruka Minami maby?

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

No she seems violent and unstable

She is prettier than all 3D foids, so why not?

Can we at least get dinner first? I'm hungry.

If it has a hole and XX chromosomes then you bet I'm putting my dick in it.

free sex and suicide so yes

Modern anime is so cringe inducing.

I dont know depends if she is biologically female

She probably hates sand niggers and would kill me.

Id rather fack gabi braun

Is tokyo ghoul worth getting into?

it makes a lot more sense if you read the manga maby the plot is only incoherent in the anime becus they left a lot of stuff out

I dont like manga,my shitty eyes cant figure out what the fuck is happening half the time,I only read manga for series like berserk.

volcel if u wouldn't tbh

tbh especially shounen series cringe as fuck. Boku no hero I had to drop around episode 40 cause cringe overload and I can't go back ovrt

No. Not thick enough, ass too small, hips aren't wide enough, thighs aren't big enough, calves aren't big enough, breast aren't big enough, no masculine bones in her face, she dosent have any muscle tone, shoulders aren't broad enough, eyebrows and lips aren't thick enough.

She's a jap so I'm guessing her height is somewhere around 5'7 and below. I won't even consider women who aren't in the 6'0 to 6'5 range

No. Not thick enough, ass too small, hips aren't wide enough, thighs aren't big enough, calves aren't big enough, breast aren't big enough, no masculine bones in her face, she dosent have any muscle tone, shoulders aren't broad enough, eyebrows and lips aren't thick enough.

She's a jap so I'm guessing her height is somewhere around 5'7 and below. I won't even consider women who aren't in the 6'0 to 6'5 range
based Amazon gf maxxer

tbh especially shounen series cringe as fuck. Boku no hero I had to drop around episode 40 cause cringe overload and I can't go back ovrt
What are you doing watching Boku no Hero as a 29 year old. Shit is for 8th grade teengers. I'm surprised you even made it to episode 40

I want to fuck real Japanese foids, not some 2D shit. Plus, I can't stand how foids in anime talk, it's so annoying.

What are you doing watching Boku no Hero as a 29 year old. Shit is for 8th grade teengers. I'm surprised you even made it to episode 40
I watched it cause was bored and had nothing to do. I rotate between entertainment types so I don't get bored of one thing too much.

but yeah I have cut my exposure to this type of shit down alot cause the cringe.

I watched it cause was bored and had nothing to do. I rotate between entertainment types so I don't get bored of one thing too much.

but yeah I have cut my exposure to this type of shit down alot cause the cringe.
Well who am I to judge. I sat through the entire 50 episode cringefest that was Code Geass. Shit convinced me to strictly adhere to 5 episode rule

How tf did that shitty anime get so popular? Kept hearing so much hype around it so I gave it a chance last year and it was awful. Dropped it around episode 8. Most generic cliche shonen I've ever watched. The main character is a weak faggot and his rival is stuck in a perpetual state of having sand in his vagina

How tf did that shitty anime get so popular? Kept hearing so much hype around it so I gave it a chance last year and it was awful. Dropped it around episode 8. Most generic cliche shonen I've ever watched. The main character is a weak faggot and his rival is stuck in a perpetual state of having sand in his vagina
The Overhaul arc was lowkey fire though. Ya'll missed out smh