Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fight for Israel if you were guaranteed pussy afterwards?

Would you fight?

• Yes

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 56.7%

• Total voters
I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
The Israeli Government privately contacts you, they need more foreign soldiers to fight on behalf of their homeland, including Incels. You ask them: What's in it for me? They tell you that they'll give you a Gov mandated gf of your choosing (They're telling the truth). What do you do?

Fighting as a goy for Jews is cucked. Jews put us in this situation, they even invented Tinder.

Fighting as a actual fighter seems a very bad choice, especially when sensorial perception and physical aptitude is your weakness; not because of being unhealthy, but simply because in you it is a inferior function of being.

screen-shot-2017-10-30-at-33633-pm-1509392227.png

these khazar milkers could be yours goy

only if weed too :smonk:

Going to war is cucked

Going to war is cucked
Fighting as a actual fighter seems a very bad choice, especially when sensorial perception and physical aptitude is your weakness; not because of being unhealthy, but simply because in you it is a inferior function of being.
Not going to war per se, just being in their ranks and defending.

Never. I would take a Jewish girl if I could, don't get me wrong, but I'm not fighting on the side of the Jews.

Redditors had the same offer when they went to fight for Ukraine :feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah for giga aryan stacy puss

I wouldn't survive it but at least I would die with honor servicing my grandfather's homeland

if drone fighting sure. but in person no. also only for a unused Stacy tier foid.

My dream and I am avaliable JIC there is some mossad lurker

I won't fight for ZOG and they would get me a sub 7 girl anyway.

The Israeli Government privately contacts you, they need more foreign soldiers to fight on behalf of their homeland, including Incels. You ask them: What's in it for me? They tell you that they'll give you a Gov mandated gf of your choosing (They're telling the truth). What do you do?
No because I don't wanna die just for some pussy

if drone fighting sure. but in person no. also only for a unused Stacy tier foid.
I would play CoD in real life, just electronically erasing people with a click of a finger using drones :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Nah. I’m really picky. I probably won’t get a foid good enough for me

You should be fighting for Israel and for your elite Jewish overlords for no reason no ok you filthy disgusting anti sémite Goyim :lul::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You should be fighting for Israel and for your elite Jewish overlords for no reason no ok you filthy disgusting anti sémite Goyim :lul::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Giga cope, Nobody wants to fight for your apartheid state for no benefits. :feelskek:

Idfc about sides I will just join to play it like a battle royale and hopefully die in the process:feelsLSD:

No I don’t care about women anymore I just want to not be treated like the scum of the earth

I would join and then friendly fire @faded

a Gov mandated gf of your choosing (They're telling the truth)
Of my choosing? Can I get Stacy pussy?
Also depends on what kind of fight and combat role.
Still seems like a dangerous deal. I bet if they did this they would be sure that I wasn't going to make it alive in one piece anyway.
On paper it seems like a somewhat acceptable deal, but there surely would be a fine print somewhere, so no.
Also weird prompt tbh.
Redditors had the same offer when they went to fight for Ukraine :feelskek::feelskek:
Except they were never gonna get pussy.
They volunteered out of sheer soy.

how bout i fight against the jews and rape the jewess pussy as a war prize

Not going to war per se, just being in their ranks and defending.
They have a wide variety of girls for you to choose
Getting interesting...
They've been conditioned from childhood to be loyal to their future bf/husband.
With all these infos, we're talking.

Why not? If I die, then I die, not much of a big change just my body is also dead. If we win, then... :feelsaww:

Yes.

She needs to became a Christian first.

Yes if it's respectable cute trad pussy

No if it's some low key thot with mangled beef flaps after riding the carousel

I would do it even if I was guaranteed to lose all 4 limbs AND the girl was twice my weight, 30 year older than me, and deformed. Yes, I'm really that fucking desperate. I would do ANYTHING to get ANY woman, regardless of morality or cost.

Thanks for the coomfuel, brocel. :ha..feels::ahegao:
Imagine cooming to pixels on the screen while other men breed these females in real life.
Live, love, laugh :society::feelsclown:.

Yes, there would need to be a very concrete guarantee because Jews are very sneaky. I wouldn’t put it past them to give me a tranny.:feelsohgod::feelswhat::feelspuke:

As a Kikecel I'd love a Kaifeng Kikebecky. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: