Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Burgercels if drafted would you fight for I srael?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
According to this reverend the state of Israel is created, funded and maintaned by Christian Zionist who are majority boomer Burgerlanders.

So according to Zionism they want to destroy the buildings that muslims consider holy and push out, genocide the sand niggers. To do this Israel will need way larger wars which must fight all the sand niggers and all muslims at once because of destroying their holy building and shieeet.

So when this happens the boomer lobbyists will call for the draft and guess who will be drafted, the young Burgercels because I doubt Chinks , niggers in Africa or Eurocucks could be bothered to fight for Zionism.

So will you go fight and die for Israel to fulfill some nonsence prophecies in their books of a fantasy pie in the sky god that even if exists does nothing for you except punish you with inceldom, subhumanity, low smv etc etc? Shieeet for me I will refuse, fuck that I am now atheist and a disciple of Saint ER blackpilling and could care less for religion or gods that do nothing for me except hate me with inceldom and subhumanity

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPGlgz1zC-4&t=279s

Last edited:
I'm not fighting in no unmelanated devil war. Like Muhammad Ali said, "ain't no yellow man ever do nuffin to me!"

I'm not fighting in no unmelanated devil war. Like Muhammad Ali said, "ain't no yellow man ever do nuffin to me!"
Can you imagine these religious nutters want a war between Israel, Burgerland and the muslim world.

Pakistan has nuclear bombs and the blue print to make them, Iran advanced missles and worldwide there are almost 2 billion muslims. These religious maniacs want to destroy the earth.

But I guess if we can contain the conflict in the Middle East then we can have a chance that they kill themselves all, all the Burgerland religious maniacs can be drafted and sent there, all the Jews, all the Sand niggers then the bombs start falling, shieeet we could also some bombs fall on USA killing white devils:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Screenshot 1181

I would love for war to happen. Finally I can kill and rape and then after that I kill myself

Win win for me

imagine willingly sacrificing your life for the kikes :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Never I would go on an antisemetic rant and get myself arrested or something, rather rot in jail than spill blood for the cause of the kikes. DEATH TO ISRAEL, DEATH TO THE GREAT SATAN

To be fair, the followers of the Christian God have taken the virginity of a lot of guys. So I still think the blame for our inceldom lies more with pigs, agecucks, and foids.

To answer the question no I would not fight for Israel. Only war I’m willing to fight would be one against chads, pigs, and agecucks.

There won't be a draft as the all-volunteer forces of the JewSA are at sufficient strength to currently achieve operational and strategic success in any conceivable Middle East deployment. But, if you were positing this as a pure hypothetical and if I were still subject to the draft, which I'm not due to my being post-draft age (43), then I would do my utmost to make a concerted effort to clandestinely sabotage as much military equipment and fighting infrastructure as possible in the name of Allah and to undermine the capabilities of the jew loving US military thereby aiding the Blessed Mujahedeen warriors of Hamas.

I wouldn't have a choice, neither would anyone that is drafted either.

If you comply with the draft as a blackedpilled and dogpilled incel, you deserve everything that happened and going to happen to you.

There won't be a draft as the all-volunteer forces of the JewSA are at sufficient strength to currently achieve operational and strategic success in any conceivable Middle East deployment. But, if you were positing this as a pure hypothetical and if I were still subject to the draft, which I'm not due to my being post-draft age (43), then I would do my utmost to make a concerted effort to clandestinely sabotage as much military equipment and fighting infrastructure as possible in the name of Allah and to undermine the capabilities of the jew loving US military thereby aiding the Blessed Mujahedeen warriors of Hamas.
Which blessed Mujahedeen? What I see are only Palastinians fighting to defend their homes.

Arab Muslims are even more screwed and useless than whites tbh. Look how useless Saudi Arabia is on Palestine, they do nothing to help but they supposadly the gaurdians of Islam. Then you have Shia Iran helping Sunni Palastinians and Saudi Arabia even needed atheist Kuffah from China to convince the Saudis to work peacefully with Iran

Muhammad Ali was based. He was anti race mixing.

killing religious Muslims ("religious" meaning they've chosen the religion knowing what it is, as opposed to being born into it and brainlessly following rituals while claiming "all religions are the same, love God and your neighbor UwU") is always a good thing, but Palestinians still have too solid of a territorial claim and I worry about killing the innocent ones, so imo Israel should embrace being a multicultural state by removing the "Israel is for da Joos" thingy (introduced a few years ago), remove the law of return (da Joos who wanted to migrate had a century for that by now; if anyone feels left behind, they should just immigrate as normal -- assuming they lived in a religious household, they have a headstart with the majority culture and language), remove all apartheidist bullshit like ethnicity in the ID and just welcome the innocent Palestinians in their new Israstine country and genocide Muslims as usual
they could also work a bit on their own venom aka the Haredim cos they also stay in the way of progress, but I think they can be negotiated with, just apartheidize their ghettos (they put themselves in anyways)

on the subject of conscription -- fuck it, I'm schizoid, I'll consider it aggression to force me to fight and I'll retaliate, don't even try, I can bite if needed

Which blessed Mujahedeen? What I see are only Palastinians fighting to defend their homes.

Arab Muslims are even more screwed and useless than whites tbh. Look how useless Saudi Arabia is on Palestine, they do nothing to help but they supposadly the gaurdians of Islam. Then you have Shia Iran helping Sunni Palastinians and Saudi Arabia even needed atheist Kuffah from China to convince the Saudis to work peacefully with Iran
Blessed Mujahedeen status is achieved by anyone who fights against the tyrannical oppression of the jewish overlordship in Gaza. Any Hamas, Islamic Jihad or Hezbollah Warrior seeking Shaheed status is by definition a member of the Blessed Mujahedeen and is likewise deserving of Allah's favor.

Theological nuance notwithstanding, I agree with your analysis of the geopolitical challenges intrinsic to the contemporary Middle East. That being said, I do think that this entire operation is a means of effectuating triangulation by Iran so that the filthy jew hedonists will invariably employ their offensive and tactically indiscriminate weaponry against targets in Lebanon, thereby provoking the justifiable animus of Hezbollah and giving Iran the casus belli it is seeking all while engendering empathy for the plight of the Palestinian people. We have never been closer to the consummation of a Third Intifada and with the idf causing great carnage and collateral damage as measured in dead and maimed civilians every day, the ambient hatred for the jews in the region will reach a critical mass very soon. With Allah's blessing, my Muslim Brothers in the Levant will annihilate every single one of those licentious, promiscuous, debauched hedonistic jew scum. Inshallah.

Blessed Mujahedeen status is achieved by anyone who fights against the tyrannical oppression of the jewish overlordship in Gaza. Any Hamas, Islamic Jihad or Hezbollah Warrior seeking Shaheed status is by definition a member of the Blessed Mujahedeen and is likewise deserving of Allah's favor.

Theological nuance notwithstanding, I agree with your analysis of the geopolitical challenges intrinsic to the contemporary Middle East. That being said, I do think that this entire operation is a means of effectuating triangulation by Iran so that the filthy jew hedonists will invariably employ their offensive and tactically indiscriminate weaponry against targets in Lebanon, thereby provoking the justifiable animus of Hezbollah and giving Iran the casus belli it is seeking all while engendering empathy for the plight of the Palestinian people. We have never been closer to the consummation of a Third Intifada and with the idf causing great carnage and collateral damage as measured in dead and maimed civilians every day, the ambient hatred for the jews in the region will reach a critical mass very soon. With Allah's blessing, my Muslim Brothers in the Levant will annihilate every single one of those licentious, promiscuous, debauched hedonistic jew scum. Inshallah.
lol dude you write like a UKcel who studied english literature :lul: :lul: :lul: Dude you are using big words but keep in mind that 50% of people here never use english at all in the places they live. Use standard modern english not UK learned scholar Shakespear english, I understood everything you wrote but I have to go slow

Okay jokes of language aside, I am just making lite hearted jokes. If Iran attacks you know very weel already that USA will attack dont you?

lol dude you write like a UKcel who studied english literature :lul: :lul: :lul: Dude you are using big words but keep in mind that 50% of people here never use english at all in the places they live. Use standard modern english not UK learned scholar Shakespear english, I understood everything you wrote but I have to go slow

Okay jokes of language aside, I am just making lite hearted jokes. If Iran attacks you know very weel already that USA will attack dont you?
I went to law school here in the JewSA and work in academia so my language and style of prose is a reflection of those considerations and is likewise entirely consonant with the manner in which I express myself when actually speaking, so this isn't some contrived effort to sound more pretentious then I already do. See my post history for verification of these claims. But your points are meritorious and well taken.

If Iran attacks, then the US will probably do as much as it can to support the jew filth of israel without actually engaging in combat operations. We would provide the idf with advisors, probably be offering covert intelligence gathering assets via the CIA, if we aren't clandestinely doing so already and perhaps deploy limited special forces in a discreet manner. The jewSA won't want to involve itself in direct confrontation with Iran as that will inevitably provoke global Jihad and greatly enhance the threat of domestic terror attacks as well as probably irreparably compromise bidens electability in the 2024 cycle. I hope the jews of the biden administration are sufficiently imprudent and impetuous so as to involve us in another Middle East debacle as that will guarantee the reelection of Fuhrer Trump and the complete divestment of the jewSA from both Ukraine and israel. May Allah Will it. Inshallah.

I went to law school here in the JewSA and work in academia so my language and style of prose is a reflection of those considerations and is likewise entirely consonant with the manner in which I express myself when actually speaking, so this isn't some contrived effort to sound more pretentious then I already do. See my post history for verification of these claims. But your points are meritorious and well taken.

If Iran attacks, then the US will probably do as much as it can to support the jew filth of israel without actually engaging in combat operations. We would provide the idf with advisors, probably be offering covert intelligence gathering assets via the CIA, if we aren't clandestinely doing so already and perhaps deploy limited special forces in a discreet manner. The jewSA won't want to involve itself in direct confrontation with Iran as that will inevitably provoke global Jihad and greatly enhance the threat of domestic terror attacks as well as probably irreparably compromise bidens electability in the 2024 cycle. I hope the jews of the biden administration are sufficiently imprudent and impetuous so as to involve us in another Middle East debacle as that will guarantee the reelection of Fuhrer Trump and the complete divestment of the jewSA from both Ukraine and israel. May Allah Will it. Inshallah.
Hmm okay since you are in JewSA and a learned scholar then you know that 60% of Americans are Christain Fundamentalists i.e Christian Zionists. They will lobby hard and push for boots on the ground because they fundamentalists, when this happens the draft will be needed. Not only will there be global Jihad(which I doubt) considering how toothless Sunni Arabs and muslims in general have been in recent history have been, lets just say for the sake of your argument that the Sunnis join in. The Kuffah Russians will join the fight because Iran never let the Russians down plus the Russians proved themselves willing to fight in Syria.

If I can get a 17 year old jewess whore on my dick sure why not

If I can get a 17 year old jewess whore on my dick sure why not
I remeber Currys joing ISIS thinking they would get an ARab wife. Guess what the Arabds used the Currys for suicide missions and kept all the foids for themselves. Do you think the Jews will let you get the jailbait pussy? You will just be gyoim white cuck cannon fodder dieing for Jews while the Jew soldiers get to rape the jailbaits

Hmm okay since you are in JewSA and a learned scholar then you know that 60% of Americans are Christain Fundamentalists i.e Christian Zionists. They will lobby hard and push for boots on the ground because they fundamentalists, when this happens the draft will be needed. Not only will there be global Jihad(which I doubt) considering how toothless Sunni Arabs and muslims in general have been in recent history have been, lets just say for the sake of your argument that the Sunnis join in. The Kuffah Russians will join the fight because Iran never let the Russians down plus the Russians proved themselves willing to fight in Syria.
I would never be so self-conceited as to claim to be a learned scholar but yes, I am a fairly well educated man and have a relatively informed perspective on matters concerning the geopolitical dynamics of the conflict in the Middle East.

I think you're placing entirely too much of a political premium on the religious convictions of the fundamentalist Christian minority that seeks to restore the jews to their allegedly ancestral homeland. I say allegedly as the veracity of these claims is contingent on accepting the ludicrous claims of the Pentateuch which was of course written by the ancient Hebrews, for the ancient Hebrews to justify their misappropriating land from the Middeonites, Caninities, Amalekites and the tribe of Goliath as well as anyone else who dared to have the impudence to challenge the "chosen people". But I digress. The realities of the still recent war in Iraq and its politically radioactive legacy have left a visceral and indelible impact on the collective American psyche which causes tremendous reluctance to consider investing proverbial blood and treasure in yet another misadventure in the lands of Islam. I think that cuts strongly against your exclusively theological analysis of what is really a pragmatic, political problem.

I would never be so self-conceited as to claim to be a learned scholar but yes, I am a fairly well educated man and have a relatively informed perspective on matters concerning the geopolitical dynamics of the conflict in the Middle East.

I think you're placing entirely too much of a political premium on the religious convictions of the fundamentalist Christian minority that seeks to restore the jews to their allegedly ancestral homeland. I say allegedly as the veracity of these claims is contingent on accepting the ludicrous claims of the Pentateuch which was of course written by the ancient Hebrews, for the ancient Hebrews to justify their misappropriating land from the Middeonites, Caninities, Amalekites and the tribe of Goliath as well as anyone else who dared to have the impudence to challenge the "chosen people". But I digress. The realities of the still recent war in Iraq and its politically radioactive legacy have left a visceral and indelible impact on the collective American psyche which causes tremendous reluctance to consider investing proverbial blood and treasure in yet another misadventure in the lands of Islam. I think that cuts strongly against your exclusively theological analysis of what is really a pragmatic, political problem.
I get your point. You are arguing from a pragmatic view point which is valid . But may I remind you that it was christian zionists who worked to create Israel, Yes the Jews went in there to settle the lands but without the white christian zionists they would have been swallowed up already in 1950's. by the Sands . I think you are under estimating the emotional connection the whites have to Israel believing in their religious poison. I grew up in a christian home so I can assure the whites will lobby hard to fight and anyway . Now touching on your point of "war fatigue" from Iraq etc, even if the government says no the fundamentalist christians will simply go there themselves and the government will secretly give them weapons , even high tech stuff just like in Ukraine.

With or without all the Iraq legacy it makes no difference infact the white christian zionists dont give a damn about that because I can assure christians could care less for muslims and they were loved watching Sands die, infact the whites and negros were cumming in their pants killing Sands and I think deep down you know it if you live in USA. You live in America but I can tell you have no idea how whites think, you will be surprised.

But anyway what ever if this war expands I will sit back and watch the whites and sands slaughter each other. I will refuse to fight, I rather get my popcorn out and watch the religious zealots slaughter each other over a none existent nothing pie in the sky

Last edited:
Never I would go on an antisemetic rant and get myself arrested or something, rather rot in jail than spill blood for the cause of the kikes. DEATH TO ISRAEL, DEATH TO THE GREAT SATAN
bravo

I would try to Dodge the draft. Because i'm not fighting for this morally corrupt society. You can put me in jail if you want I don't fucking care. This would be a true existential crisis if this ever was a actual thing.

Most incels like all man from all ethnicities and religions even J00s themselfs, should avoid this at all costs.

The j00ish and Fr33m2s0nic elites only care for their own asses, and they don't care to secrifice even their own people(J00s) who they deem to be of low status and of mixed blood.

Thr 7/10 is a great example of that, How does a small group of terroists were able to easily enter Israel with no ressitance, and the Israelis reacted only 6 hours later lolololol.

According to this reverend the state of Israel is created, funded and maintaned by Christian Zionist who are majority boomer Burgerlanders.

So according to Zionism they want to destroy the buildings that muslims consider holy and push out, genocide the sand niggers. To do this Israel will need way larger wars which must fight all the sand niggers and all muslims at once because of destroying their holy building and shieeet.

So when this happens the boomer lobbyists will call for the draft and guess who will be drafted, the young Burgercels because I doubt Chinks , niggers in Africa or Eurocucks could be bothered to fight for Zionism.

So will you go fight and die for Israel to fulfill some nonsence prophecies in their books of a fantasy pie in the sky god that even if exists does nothing for you except punish you with inceldom, subhumanity, low smv etc etc? Shieeet for me I will refuse, fuck that I am now atheist and a disciple of Saint ER blackpilling and could care less for religion or gods that do nothing for me except hate me with inceldom and subhumanity

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPGlgz1zC-4&t=279s

Yes, israel is holy land

What I'd rather do to myself instead of fighting for Israel might even be too much for this site

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back