Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you forgive foids ?

would you ?

• yes

• no

• feel like i might

• others ( describe below)

• if i get my teen love back and my damage is undone, i might

Results are only viewable after voting.
brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
#deathtoallfoid cels, would you forgive all the damage foids have done to men and their cruel subhuman nature if N number of really hot foids gives you unimaginable love/sex and asks you to leave everything about male domination/rights and inceldom and wants you to contribute to improvement of women's lives( not feminism)

no forgiveness for their sins

no

also that's a weird femdom kink

TFD

I will never experience teen love

you are a cuck if u voted yes

Damage has been done to me already, no way of fixing it. So there is no way for me to forgive

should have made it public who voted for what

name and shame!

Damage has been done to me already, no way of fixing it. So there is no way for me to forgive
what if you aren't damaged but ask you to not help other incels. they will offer you unlimited sex and love

what if you aren't damaged but ask you to not help other incels. they will offer you unlimited sex and love
I don't feel the need for sex anymore. I'll probably even end up being disgusted by it.

I would never leave other incels. Brocels are the reason why I still have social interactions. It would really suck without them

If the hottest foid got on her knees and sucked my micropenis I would still bash her skull in

I don't feel the need for sex anymore. I'll probably even end up being disgusted by it.

I would never leave other incels. Brocels are the reason why I still have social interactions. It would really suck without them
:cryfeels::heart:

Why would you forgive all woman if a few women treated you nicely? I already know women I like, who have treated me very kindly and whom I consider good people. Doesn't change anything about how much I hate the female sex as a collective. Those are simply two just barely related things.

Why would you forgive all woman if a few women treated you nicely? I already know women I like, who have treated me very kindly and whom I consider good people. Doesn't change anything about how much I hate the female sex as a collective. Those are simply two just barely related things.
nice

I have forgiven ,it is very hard to forgive when you have been really hurt but it can bring great relief.However true forgiveness without God is virtually impossible.

I have forgiven ,it is very hard to forgive when you have been really hurt but it can bring great relief.However true forgiveness without God is virtually impossible.
im trying to do it for my own peace of mind

forgive the foid who treated me as human being. rest should get funkytown treatment.

i wish i could give them a mike tyson punch. fuck forgive

Nah I can't. They've done far too much for me to forgive

No! They denied me sex, why the fuck would I forgive them?!

I'd make her hate the modern woman i much as i do.

Even if I did ascend I can never forgive foids for denying me young love