Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck a cuck's wife?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

What would you do in this situation?

Can't imagine this happening to me since I'm a sand nigger.

Sure why not if she showered
And as long as no other man is in the room

fuck and kill them both in minecraft

I'm guessing this is incest as they look like twins. Except one has boobs. Same hair and face.

Yes, I'm sorry

I mean why wouldn't I, lol? It's not my responsibility to ensure that she remains faithfully monogamous, it's her decision ultimately anyway, she's the selector.

No, only if the cuck specifically tells me he wants me to fuck his wife.

Yes. but not impregnate her

I often fantasize about fucking another guy's wife. I used to feel bad about it, but not anymore --- if I ever ascend, there's bound to be more than one douchebag who will want to fuck my wife or gf.

No. This will feel disgusting, i just know it.

Anyone who partakes in adultery deserves to get their head put on a spike. By fucking someone's wife you are actually much worse than the simps you guys complain about all the time.

Yes. If only to hopefully black pill him.

Anyone who partakes in adultery deserves to get their head put on a spike. By fucking someone's wife you are actually much worse than the simps you guys complain about all the time.

This sounds like something you actually typed and not using google translate.
عيب عليك اخويا من الجزائر احنا كلنا نحب هامليسيوس في شمال افريقيا

If she's not a landwhale.

If she's willing to cheat then it's all on her to feel bad about herself or sorry for her cuck husband. But if it's an actual cuck who wants someone to do his wife in front of him, to me it becomes more complicated. Real cucks are mentally ill and deeply traumatized men who believe in female supremacy and reject their own self. You shouldn't indulge them in their degeneracy.

Now, this is a type of cuck I would respect, a one that lets me use his wife for pleasure.

Naturally, I would.