Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck a femcel?

elliotmaxxer

elliotmaxxer

Recruit
★★★★
20% - femcels don't exist GrAY
Let's say you hypothetically met a femcel who's just as autistic, edgy and lonely as you. Would you?

Beggars can't be choosers.

As long as the girl is at least a 4/10 and not a nigger or fat then i will fuck

show examples of what you consider femcels

if not fat and decent body then yeah

Yes, but the reality is these so-called femcels are just overly picky and can't face up to their own shortcomings as to why they can't get Chad to stick around.

Doesn't exist and even if she did she'd probably kill me cause women are insane and can't control themselves like men

If she's a fat sheboon then my answers probably no

Yes, but she doesn't exist. She could be as autistic, edgy, and "lonely" as me but she would be ran through.
If she was a statistically impossible virgin then I'm proposing and riding off into the sunset with her

how you fuck something non-existent

Doesn't exist, next question

Let's say you hypothetically met a femcel who's just as autistic, edgy and lonely as you. Would you?
If she's not fat yes (My friends would disown me for smashing a fat bitch)

Yes, but she doesn't exist. She could be as autistic, edgy, and "lonely" as me but she would be ran through.
If she was a statistically impossible virgin then I'm proposing and riding off into the sunset with her
True. How would you know she's a virgin tho

I argued with a "femcel" on Ylilauta, which is basically finnish 4chan. There are many "femcels" whining occasionally. She admitted at the end that she cannot find a good man enough from "normies". Tutorial mode was also too much for her because she didn't want to take even a smallest chance to be pumped and dumped. Just writing a honest bio for dating app or approaching men without having to have any social skills is too much for them.

Femcels don't exist, they're shy future incel factories who chadlites and chads refuse to marry.

I argued with a "femcel" on Ylilauta, which is basically finnish 4chan. There are many "femcels" whining occasionally. She admitted at the end that she cannot find a good man enough from "normies". Tutorial mode was also too much for her because she didn't want to take even a smallest chance to be pumped and dumped. Just writing a honest bio for dating app or approaching men without having to have any social skills is too much for them.

Femcels don't exist, they're shy future incel factories who chadlites and chads refuse to marry.
I bet a Finnish femcel would be a 7/10 in burger land.

Fuck yeah, you really spiced it up for me when you said autistic and edgy.

As long as not fat

I bet a Finnish femcel would be a 7/10 in burger land.
Many finnish women destroy themselves with tattoos, piercings, hair dyes, booze and drugs. Many of them also act like men. Finland has the highest rate in the world of male childlessness. Finland is de facto polygamous country and the media talks all the time about sex and cheating.

Last edited:
Femcels don't exist GrAY

Ski masks exist for a reason. If she won't wear a ski mask, then no.

For quite obvious reasons someone who would be like me would be me dream partner. I would not just fuck them, I would marry them.
The main problem is that these people don't exist or they don't want anything to do with me because they have way better options.

I admit: I would not have sex with this person. Significant genetic defects are one of the few criteria I have for not getting in a relationship with them as I don't want genetic defects to increase. But as she is a women, obviously they didn't prevent her from finding someone to procreate.

Foid becomes femcel if didn't have sex with Chad for a few weeks

Pump and dump. The fact she's mentally retarded enough to consider herself a "femcel" proves there's nothing to love or remotely like or enjoy about her psyche.

Yes, but the reality is these so-called femcels are just overly picky and can't face up to their own shortcomings as to why they can't get Chad to stick around.
Hello fellow DHMIScel

Hypothetically volcel if you wouldn't but femcel do not, never have and never will exist.

I want you to cut your head with a chainsaw. Living is a privilege and retards like you don't deserve it.

if shes not a fat ugly whore, yes ofc I would she doesnt have to look like a model

"Femcel" = sub 5 foid who doesnt get to fuck chad