Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you fuck the Down Syndrome Victoria's Secret model?

Smash?

• Yes

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
She has quite the butterface.

Sofia-Jirau-modelo--e1617036679194.jpg

Who-Is-Sofia-Jirau-5-Things-to-Know-About-Victorias-Secrets-1st-Model-With-Down-Syndrome6.jpg

Last edited:
just let me get drunk enough first and she will look normal

Not even in your dreams. :feelsYall:

I would if she wasn't too retarded to consent.

Very difficult choice. Probably need a coin flip to decide.

Her lookmatch is hanging from the ceiling
Just saying

Would you smash a model with big titties? :feelstastyman:

sure ig, just put me on DXM first

yeah id flip her around and rail doggy while reaching around and grabbing her tits. would make sure to jizz on the floor though. downies should be euthenized, no matter their age. after fucking their pussies in cases like this though, of course.

Bear in mind her photos are heavily edited and also she is dwarf levels of short. I would pass
I would if she wasn't too retarded to consent.
Ngl I find the obsession with :soy:le consent:soy: pretty soy usually but the mentally retarded is a pass from me. I don't want anything to do with someone who belongs to asylum or has the mind of a toddler. This girl seems more mentally competent than most of Downies though but still.
volcel if you said no
A downie isn't my match as a non-mentally handicapped person so I can pass her without being volcel

you insult others because they seem to be ugly, but that's exactly why you're on this forum every day. i find it really paradoxical and strange.

I admit myself that I am ugly, but I would never say that to anyone else. finally check out that you have to help each other here and not beat each other up.

not fit to bear my seed

Her face is ugly but she got a nice body. Her intelligence is barely lower than that of the average modern foid anyway. Would make sure to come outside though to prevent the birth of Gigacel :feelsaww: