Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you get leg lengthening surgery?

panteraslayer1

panteraslayer1

Greycel
From my knowledge, it's only offered in india and has a low success rate. If you end up a walter jr then maybe a foid might mercy fuck you.

Hell no, I'm not crippling myself I wouldn't be able to do MMA anymore. Even though LL would theoretically help me extremely, I'm 5'8-5'9 caveman build with a huge head large torso, long arms and midget legs, I'm the perfect candidate but crippling yourself just for someone else's standards is cucked and I have dignity.

I think it's only makes sense if you can get to 180-183 cm height. If you're autistic, mentally ill social outcast with ugly face it won't help if you live in Europe/North America.

From my knowledge, it's only offered in india and has a low success rate. If you end up a walter jr then maybe a foid might mercy fuck you.
Its available in Germany, Turkey, France, USA, UK and some other countries

Definitely, but i lack the money

Nah, nigga. No height for my face.

No, I wouldn't ascend even if I were 7'0, so I'm not going to spend a shit ton of money which I don't have and risk becoming a cripple for nothing.

I do wish I was taller, but I would sooner fix my face. It's safer and it would be a better investment.

No GIF

Not worth it. You got to be a complete retard to get a leg lengthening surgery