Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you have a memory transplant in order to experience teenage love?

would you?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
votes will be displayed publicly

its an undeniable fact that not experiencing sex as a teenager causes overwhelming levels of mental turmoil, its an essential development milestone that if you didnt go through you will be haunted by your memories and inexperience, Other people and various media will make sure you dont forget and throw this in your face constantly. Even if you where to ascend much in later in life its not likely this perturbation will subside.

considering how we all understand that experiencing sex as a teenager is vital to ones well being and development ;so I guess the real question is do you think a memory transplant would help you with solving this problem?

If i could be a chad, sure.

No. Take away "age of consent" and give me teenage love now. And leave truth of lonely past as reason to hate humanimals more

As long as I would be unaware of it and nobody would make me aware that I had it then yes, I think it would solve all my life problems.

Wouldn't even need sex. Giving me the memory of someone loving me would be enough. I would have had the confidence to ascend later

No. Take away "age of consent" and give me teenage love now. And leave truth of lonely past as reason to hate humanimals more

even if the age of consent was to be taken away you'd still be incel my point is that this memory transplant is your only alternative, you can still have valid reasons to hate humanity.

If i could be a chad, sure.

chad isnt the only one that experiences teenage love, thats cope

As long as I would be unaware of it and nobody would make me aware that I had it then yes, I think it would solve all my life problems.

same I'm just not sure if my pride would let me make this decision

Wouldn't even need sex. Giving me the memory of someone loving me would be enough. I would have had the confidence to ascend later

never began for confidencecels

It wouldn't solve any problem cause it's all about looks. But yeah I'd take it to experience what I missed out. Even if I'd miss the non existent gf I've actually never had

It wouldn't solve any problem cause it's all about looks

what do you mean? our looks are just a tool use to achieve what we want if you didnt have to use looks to accomplish said achievement whats the point having them in the first place, this is kind of unrelated to the thread but i just dont know what you mean.

what do you mean? our looks are just a tool use to achieve what we want if you didnt have to use looks to accomplish said achievement whats the point having them in the first place, this is kind of unrelated to the thread but i just dont know what you mean.
Even if I get the memory of teen love, then what? The past girl is not real and the future girl is non existent. I'd still be an incel even with that memory in my brain. Still I'd be unwanted by girls. I want someone who'll be beside me till I draw my last breath, not a mere memory I can use to cope with my loneliness as I count my remaining days

The past girl is not real

my point is that you wouldn't be aware of that fact, I should've mentioned that

I want someone who'll be beside me till I draw my last breath

and whats the point of that? this is very specific ngl

edit:my autism finally understands what you mean but I feel like its kind of stupid to want to be cared for by someone who youve been rejected by and considers you trash because of your genetics it just doesnt make sense to me

I'd still be an incel even with that memory in my brain

future girl is non existent

true but it could alleviate our suffering I, my point is not that it would solve inceldom but that its possibly a solution to the teenage love problem

Last edited:
No, I only want to have real memories

my point is that you wouldn't be aware of that fact, I should've mentioned that

and whats the point of that? this is very specific ngl

true but it could alleviate our suffering I, my point is not that it would solve inceldom but that its possibly a solution to the teenage love problem
Ah ok if I wouldn't be aware of that.

Perhaps my low IQ brain misunderstood you. You only want to solve the teenlove problems. Cause for me, having a memory of love, more so fake ones, isn't good at all. What I want is not memory, but life partner. But that's ok if teenlove pill is your only target in this case.

you have no real memories they change every time you revisit them

https://www.themarysue.com/memory-distortion-in-brain gay site I know but its the im too lazy to find any other link to other studies

whats so special about real memories? evolutionarily(thats a word?JFL) wise their only purpose is to be able to remember your mistakes in order to correct them, however this problem impedes with our success and well being so why not get rid of it at the expense of our pride(I'm pretty sure thats why we wouldn't want resort to this solution).

I think immortalcels like Andy Milionakis still can have teenage love, just need to lie their age lol

I think immortalcels like Andy Milionakis still can have teenage love, just need to lie their age lol

lucky bastard

Ah ok if I wouldn't be aware of that.

Perhaps my low IQ brain misunderstood you. You only want to solve the teenlove problems. Cause for me, having a memory of love, more so fake ones, isn't good at all. What I want is not memory, but life partner. But that's ok if teenlove pill is your only target in this case.

i see

I would do anything to experience teen love

you have no real memories they change every time you revisit them

https://www.themarysue.com/memory-distortion-in-brain gay site I know but its the im too lazy to find any other link to other studies

whats so special about real memories? evolutionarily(thats a word?JFL) wise their only purpose is to be able to remember your mistakes in order to correct them, however this problem impedes with our success and well being so why not get rid of it at the expense of our pride(I'm pretty sure thats why we wouldn't want resort to this solution).
I just don't want to fuck up my mind. Having sex in reality is what I want, not only think that I had.

Even if I get the memory of teen love, then what? The past girl is not real and the future girl is non existent. I'd still be an incel even with that memory in my brain. Still I'd be unwanted by girls. I want someone who'll be beside me till I draw my last breath, not a mere memory I can use to cope with my loneliness as I count my remaining days

I just don't want to fuck up my mind.

in what sense? like in terms of health? Lets assume there will be zero consequences or do you mean like you dont want to have false memories in fear that they will collide with your current memories or something like that, that you will remember things that were never there lets also assume there will be no consequences for tis type of thing.

Having sex in reality is what I want,

same but dont you think you missed out by not having sex at the optimal age(your at your horniest as a teenager)

I would do anything to experience teen love

same

in what sense? like in terms of health? Lets assume there will be zero consequences or do you mean like you dont want to have false memories in fear that they will collide with your current memories or something like that, that you will remember things that were never there lets also assume there will be no consequences for tis type of thing.
There is a chance I would turn out as a bluepilled cuck if I legit thought that I'm not a virgin, and I would rather die than let this happen.

There is a chance I would turn out as a bluepilled cuck if I legit thought that I'm not a virgin, and I would rather die than let this happen.

in what sense would you turn out as a bluepilled cuck unless youre not being specific its an admission to the fact that we use the word bluepilled and cuck just as an ad hominem and nothing else. and how does experiencing teenage sex lead one to becoming a cuck and bluepilled does that mean all chads and most of the human population is cucked? or does having this experience and becoming a cuck as a result of this experience is specific to you own situation and you wouldn't want to risk alleviating this problem at the expense of you becoming a cuck and bluepilled.

fuck this shit I'm typing is so autistic ngl but i think its an interesting discussion, at least to me.

This too. I hate how the age of consent is so high, and even then, if I wanted a 16 year old girl (which is legal in my state) that wouldn't stop me from being branded a "pedophile."

No man, that shit is scary.

in what sense would you turn out as a bluepilled cuck unless youre not being specific its an admission to the fact that we use the word bluepilled and cuck just as an ad hominem and nothing else. and how does experiencing teenage sex lead one to becoming a cuck and bluepilled does that mean all chads and most of the human population is cucked? or does having this experience and becoming a cuck as a result of this experience is specific to you own situation and you wouldn't want to risk alleviating this problem at the expense of you becoming a cuck and bluepilled.

fuck this shit I'm typing is so autistic ngl but i think its an interesting discussion, at least to me.
I'm blackpilled because I know I'm unfuckable, but if they implanted a false memory of me having sex, I would of course think that I'm fuckable and think that foids are able to be attracted to me, which they are not in reality, and that fact may turn me delusional like the ITcels who think that they are able to attract foids if they have good personalities, while in fact they are not at all. I don't want this to happen. If I instead would ascend in reality, that would automatically prove that I'm fuckable, so that wouldn't turn me into a bluepilled cuck, but thinking that you're fuckable when you're unfuckable is cucked.

No

Knowing what you're missing out will hurt even more

Just ask any recovering meth addict

I honestly dont really care. I just want to be loved now

I'm blackpilled because I know I'm unfuckable, but if they implanted a false memory of me having sex, I would of course think that I'm fuckable and think that foids are able to be attracted to me, which they are not in reality, and that fact may turn me delusional like the ITcels who think that they are able to attract foids if they have good personalities, while in fact they are not at all. I don't want this to happen. If I instead would ascend in reality, that would automatically prove that I'm fuckable, so that wouldn't turn me into a bluepilled cuck, but thinking that you're fuckable when you're unfuckable is cucked.

its a fair assumption to make that you'll think youre attractive based on past experiences although thats kind of what I had in mind when I said

do you mean like you dont want to have false memories in fear that they will collide with your current memories or something like that, that you will remember things that were never there lets also assume there will be no consequences for tis type of thing.

by saying that you will remember things that were never there I meant that also your actions will be influenced by your past which will lead you to doing something you wish didnt do, the point of this post was to ask the question do you think this is a viable solution and will your pride let you do this, I guess I should've made that clear.

Possibly, yes.

How it can be real. She needs to have a real name, and then you will go crazy just to understand how is she not in your class or your school list or on any social network.

How it can be real. She needs to have a real name, and then you will go crazy just to understand how is she not in your class or your school list or on any social network.

cope, its all gonna make sense(its a hypothetical question)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back