Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you have been born in the 3rd world?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
In a place like Dakar Senegal there is no highschool love, the importance on smv is pushed far back because everyone has to devote all day to getting something to eat. I would rather work hard somewhere else where life comes naturally then work hard in a world where i am mogged regardless. Would you rather work in a rusting sea port in the desert then in the wests capitalist clown show?

Where I live in(at least my region) is 2rd world, and some places are pretty much like 3rd world

If I was born in a 3rd world country it would be more likely for me to get sex

I would die at childbirth tbh.

Yeah, I could of died alot quicker if I was born in a 3rd world country.

nah I enjoy my copes

It's Over for 3rdworldcels

Whats better south east asia or atlantic coast africa?

If I was born in a 3rd world country it would be more likely for me to get sex
It would also be more likely for you to starve to death, or to die of of some tropical disease. Not sure if getting sex is worth it tbh.

I already live in the third world

im living in 3rd world country right now ded srs

Is istanbul 1st or 2nd world?
It depends on the neighborhood, places like nişantaşı is definitely 1st world and tarlabaşı is 2, hell even 3rd world

It depends on the neighborhood, places like nişantaşı is definitely 1st world and tarlabaşı is 2, hell even 3rd world
Oh i see, my place might be 1st but not too fancy like nişsantaşı

I have been born in the third world friend, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back