Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would you join the multiverse council/aliens? if it meant sparing you?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
lets say there is a universal force out there that hates humanity alot to the point where theyd targeted this planet for eons just to make us suffer, before the final war thatll lead us to extinction. would you join them if they offer you real loyal foids instead of our universes foids?

depends on what race of aliens they are

if they are like humans but blue i will not mind

as long as they are not tiny with big heads and big eyes it is fine

or talking octopi or some other abomination

depends on what race of aliens they are

if they are like humans but blue i will not mind

as long as they are not tiny with big heads and big eyes it is fine

or talking octopi or some other abomination
it doesnt matter what they are, they are powerful and hate you either way. but theyd most likely would abduct you for tests if proven stubborn for entertainment value

??????????????

Well you see, I also hate humans to the point where if I was an alien I too would torment the species for eons, so if I also got a foid on top of that? Absolutely!

Well you see, I also hate humans to the point where if I was an alien I too would torment the species for eons, so if I also got a foid on top of that? Absolutely!
theyd treat you like marleyans treat the warriors, they might use you as weapons against your own kind whihc is based. but still might treat you as second class, because ya know. HUMAN

theyd treat you like marleyans treat the warriors, they might use you as weapons against your own kind whihc is based. but still might treat you as second class, because ya know. HUMAN
Second class is still better than the nonexistence we get here, besides, we get to recovER the ruins of ordER

lets say there is a universal force out there that hates humanity alot to the point where theyd targeted this planet for eons just to make us suffer, before the final war thatll lead us to extinction. would you join them if they offer you real loyal foids instead of our universes foids?
no because i want my family to live

I get to kill normies in a video game AND get a harem of alien foids and command respect? only the fakest of fakecels would decline

Second class is still better than the nonexistence we get here, besides, we get to recovER the ruins of ordER
in the end if you dare to rebel the council will kill you and humanity forever and take away said foids if they see fit. so becareful and dont let human nature get in the way.

I get to kill normies in a video game AND get a harem of alien foids and command respect? only the fakest of fakecels would decline
Not only you here are a true gamer :feelsEhh:

it doesnt matter what they are, they are powerful and hate you either way. but theyd most likely would abduct you for tests if proven stubborn for entertainment value
ok i will take the talking octopi :what: