Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you kiss a girl who has kissed a lot of boys in the past?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33986
  • Start date

Would you kiss a girl who has kissed a lot of boys in the past?

• yes

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • no

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 33986

Deleted member 33986

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
-
Where would you look for an unkissed femoid? Kindergarden? I am realistic and want an adult woman and therefore this is a necessary evil that doesn't bother me too much.

Where would you look for an unkissed femoid? Kindergarden? I am realistic and want an adult woman and therefore this is a necessary evil that doesn't bother me too much.
at 16 the average girl is already deflowered. For an unkissed foid you would have to look at aged of 13 and below :cryfeels:

it's rare to find a girl that hasn't had her first kiss after 11 , 13 at max

i'd say more like 18 or so is more realistic
i'm 21 and still a KHHV but tbh female KHHVs are extremely rare at my age
pretty much 99% of normie 21 year old women have gotten a kiss or sex

at 16 the average girl is already deflowered. For an unkissed foid you would have to look at aged of 13 and below :cryfeels:
i'd say more like 18 or so is more realistic
i'm 21 and still a KHHV but tbh female KHHVs are extremely rare at my age
pretty much 99% of normie 21 year old women have gotten a kiss or sex
You realise there’s foids who kiss at 8-11? Kissing means barely anything, her virginity is way more important.

I Dont think so I mean god knows where those lips have been.

if only for a kiss,why bother concerning how many boys she has kissed as long as she hasn't got an oral transmitable disease

if you said no, you're a volcel. Good luck finding a girl who hasn't kissed past the age of like 13.

These foids start there sexual escapades from a very young age with all different sorts of cum sprayed on her, yuck.

Yes i would because the other guys spit has washed away

I would have to kiss a toddler if I want one that is unused

I would kiss her ass if she makes me hard

i agree with @Broly

No that’s unhygienic

I voted yes, but really my answer is conditional on "how recently?" and "where?" and "does she gargle?"
She's been single for months and you're dating in the park. We don't know if she gargles, you will have to ask her.

Last edited:
She is been single for months and you're dating in the park. We don't know if she gargles, you will have to ask her.
maybe I sniff her mouth first