Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think women were better in the past?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Commander
★★★★
You hear this a lot in the incelsphere and manosphere, that women in the past were better.
They were less picky, less, hypergamous, less misandrist and less promiscuous.
Do you think this is true?

Women from the past wouldn't choose us either so i despise them equally to modern women

No they were simply under societal control and pressure. Women are hive minded and generally behave how society expects them to

they were still evil, vile creatures

just a tiny bit less

They were the same but following their men's lead instead of kikes

You hear this a lot in the incelsphere and manosphere, that women in the past were better.
They were less picky, less, hypergamous, less misandrist and less promiscuous.
Do you think this is true?
women nowadays are not worth it, they are only whoring and don't know anything else, they want a chad and let us incels to rot in truecel hell

They were the same, they were just restrained instead of encouraged.
And they had much less options
And betabuxxing was more important for their survival so they appreciated it more

Foids will always be picky and hypergamous, the only thing that has changed is the social structure

Female nature was always the same it's just these bitches showing their true colors nowadays

Comparing my mother to grandmother, and my grandmother to great grandmother, i can say the newer generations got worse.