Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you like to live somewhere like this?

Would you like to live somewhere like that?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but only if it was cheaper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Apparently it's called co-living.

It's expensive but I might be able to just about afford it these days. It's £1249 a month (all bills included).

Maybe I should do it. Just ANYTHING to feel like I'm truly connected to the world around me and not just cooped up in a tiny flat or even a small houseshare like where I am now. I need more people around me.

Last edited:
Imagine wanting to share your room with a spastic normcuck that would make your blood boil every walking hour.

Imagine wanting to share your room with a spastic normcuck that would make your blood boil every walking hour.

Yeah erm... it's a shame it's a shared kitchen with one person.

Back when I was at uni I had a private bathroom but shared kitchen with about 6 other people.

I mean... honestly I have no desire at all to have a private bathroom or kitchen. I'd rather it was like uni halls where the whole hall shares facilities, as then you save loads of money and you can meet and hang out with people in the kitchen anyway. That's how I met all the people in my hall back then.

I have no desire at all to have a private bathroom or kitchen
Lol what?
So you would rather share a bathroom with someone and risking yourself with possible fungi/bacteria infections from the shower and toilet seat?
:feelspuke:
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
and hang out with people in the kitchen anyway
I don't know, I would rather not be around normcucks, for my own mental sanity and sanctity

If it was with humans who were fully blackpilled and we would treat each other with the same level of respect, then yes. Or we could interact wearing masks. But with normies absolutely not

Lol what?
So you would rather share a bathroom with someone and risking yourself with possible fungi/bacteria infections from the shower and toilet seat?
:feelspuke:
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Or we could interact wearing masks.

Huh. I thought people here weren't so worried about covid.

I mean, I'm worried about it but not enough to be scared of people on any kind of deep level. I need to live my life.

Besides these days you can get antibody tests or if you're very brave then vaccines, lol

As for bacteria and fungus um... afaik I've never ever caught anything from a bathroom. XD

Huh. I thought people here weren't so worried about covid.

I mean, I'm worried about it but not enough to be scared of people on any kind of deep level. I need to live my life.

Besides these days you can get antibody tests or if you're very brave then vaccines, lol

As for bacteria and fungus um... afaik I've never ever caught anything from a bathroom. XD
Lol I mean wearing a ski mask or a carneval mask for example. That hides my truecel face.

Lol I mean wearing a ski mask or a carneval mask for example. That hides my truecel face.

You could join a furry community.

(that was a joke!)

You could join a furry community.

(that was a joke!)
I would not be able to relate to the men there and the foids there wouldn't want my truecel ass either. So there's no point. But thanks for the idea.

I would not be able to relate to the men there and the foids there wouldn't want my truecel ass either. So there's no point. But thanks for the idea.

But you'd be hidden underneath a full-body fursuit. XD

But you'd be hidden underneath a full-body fursuit. XD
Yeah it's a decent idea ngl (up to the moment when I remove the fag suit)

But I think it's mostly men who do that furry stuff? I found this link

"I know that gender can sometimes be a vague thing, but let's put that aside for the moment. We all know that furry cons have a very uneven male-to-female ratio. At Eurofurence our attendence is roughly 89% male and 11% female."

And maybe some more attention whoring women nowadays, they're everywhere.

Or maybe go to a cosplay convention. I could show my gymcelled body while wearing a mask

Last edited:
Yeah it's a decent idea ngl (up to the moment when I remove the fag suit)

But I think it's mostly men who do that furry stuff? I found this link

"I know that gender can sometimes be a vague thing, but let's put that aside for the moment. We all know that furry cons have a very uneven male-to-female ratio. At Eurofurence our attendence is roughly 89% male and 11% female."

And maybe some more attention whoring women nowadays, they're everywhere.

Or maybe go to a cosplay convention. I could show my gymcelled body while wearing a mask

Oh wow I always thought quite a few women went to them.

Cosplay definitely lots of women yeah!

Also about The Collective... I feel like I could get a similar result much cheaper by just moving into a flat in a village with a roomie.

Oh wow I always thought quite a few women went to them.

Cosplay definitely lots of women yeah!
Yes, you're right

Also about The Collective... I feel like I could get a similar result much cheaper by just moving into a flat in a village with a roomie.
At my university they had lots of these shared apartments

Enjoy getting locked down because you exceeded your carbon credit allotment jfl :feelsaww:

If it was with humans who were fully blackpilled and we would treat each other with the same level of respect, then yes. Or we could interact wearing masks. But with normies absolutely not

Looks suifuel ngl

YOU WILL EAT THE BUGS