Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Would You Make It In Prison?

Would you thrive behind bars or end up like the incel in the video?

• No too high inhib/soy

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Yes I'd be Al Capone up in that mug

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • No I have the social skills/combat prowess for it but lack other requirements

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Yes but only in the special psychopathic ward with the OP

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
Yes I'd be Al Capone up in that mug

I'd probably be killed.

no I would probably rope before getting sent there

Too high inhibit and short

I'd be currency, no thanks. Rope.

Too high inhibit and short
Probably, but this show is fake af, in real prison, it's more like minding your own buisness "don't start none, you gonna get none" kind of shit. Unless you did things to childrens or raped a foid or some shit.

No. Heres how itll go. Photo one would be me & photo 2 is what im up against.

Attachments

• 100px-Tracy_Reznik.png
    100px-Tracy_Reznik.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 141px-Leo_Beck.png
    141px-Leo_Beck.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 11
Probably, but this show is fake af, in real prison, it's more like minding your own buisness "don't start none, you gonna get none" kind of shit. Unless you did things to childrens or raped a foid or some shit.
Thanks for the information. My uncle has been to prison for a few months and yeah it isn't as dangerous and dark as the media portrays it to be

Tyrone will not have my booty

don't think so tbh

I wonder how that guy is doing.

I would be in full solitary confinement ngl.

If it was a long sentence I would rather just be executed.

I wouldn't let myself get caught in the first place :feelsthink:

Thanks for the information. My uncle has been to prison for a few months and yeah it isn't as dangerous and dark as the media portrays it to be
I reckon the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Although your uncle may be 100% right because I suspect it's a softer environment than it was in the past given the rise of big tech soyifying men everywhere and all the hoopla regarding covid and so on.

There is a documentary on Netflix where a journalist from the BBC spends a week in maximum security prisons. You should watch it.

There are some prisons in shitholes where the prisoners are barely fed and need to supplement their diet with fruits and vegetables that are planted by the prisoners themselves. Even saw one where people in solitary confinement get no food and water and have to rely on other prisoners sharing. Meanwhile in Norway you have killers and drug traffickers who are playing chess with guards, it is crazy.
Yeah I'm aware of that information already but what's the doc called?

I neither do see the point.

He's not a murderer or sex offender.

They probably leave him alone making jokes about him, that's it.

No one gets respect for beating up a fat boy anyways.

Tbh if I were put in jail I would teach myself cannibalistic traits to improve in combat

That would give you mental illness almost to the point of retardation.
For some users here retardation would be an increase in intelligence.
better than being Tyrone's fleshlight. At 5'3'' I am fucked. Even if I was ripped I would be giga mogged by guys there strength wise.
You know you don't just get raped in prison?

I can fight a bit, but prison fights are never fair. I’d get shanked after a few days.

All I know about prison is from Shawshank Redemption and the show Prison Break. I would definitely not survive.

Nope

Maybe if I avoided all eye contact and went ghost mode, but people like to fuck with you for no reason in prison

Probably not because most inmates here are gynocentric cucks.

The prisons in my country are pretty comfy.

Chads become made men and blow their cash on hookers and blows until they are shot at the ripe age of 40, normies become drug dealers and incels just rot as always.