Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be a 5'5 white or 6'3 lightskin curry?

Would you rather be a 5'5 white or 6'3 lightskin curry?

• Total voters
R

Roidmaxxer

Veteran
★★★
Both the curry and white are 6/10

According to inceltv being ethnic is equal to being 5'4, so the 5'5 white definitely mogs the 6'3 lightskin curry.

Id rather a 6'3 lightskin curry tbh

Both are 19 years old and from the west, you are not allowed to geomax.

You can't change choices

Last edited:
Would pick curry even if heights were switched

6'3 curry just go back to India and slay

curry and just stay in india

Gymmaxxing actually works if you’re tall.

I'm a 5'5 white and I get nothing, maybe as an 6'3 Curry I would have better luck.

Nigga what

I'm a shitskin truecel and been preaching racepill since I got here and even I choose the second option
Im a 6'3 lightskin curry but incel TV says its over for me....

Anyone who didn't pick white is absolutely idiotic. Being white is THE winning ticket in life. 5ft5 is like an inch below the average. It'll be tough but you'll manage. While it's good to be 6'3, being a curry is BRUTAL.

Anyone who didn't pick white is absolutely idiotic. Being white is THE winning ticket in life. 5ft5 is like an inch below the average. It'll be tough but you'll manage. While it's good to be 6'3, being a curry is BRUTAL.
Indeed, id rather be a quadriplegic 2 ft tall white over a 7ft trillionaire 10/10 green eyed curry with eternal youth.

Absolute fucking brain rot. 5’5” is fucking over in Western, white nations. It’s probably worse than being 5’5” as an ethnic because it’s expected in that community. All of your fellow white community will mog you to the netherealm.

Your child will be atleast be white and has a chance at being much taller than you, but you’ll likely never get there (with a white woman).

You can maybe SEAmaxx and have ugly, manlet, hapa incel kids who are back to square one, but probably not.

A 6’3” curry can gymmaxx and mog the shit out of his people in Curryland. He’d be nearly a foot taller than the average man.

Ok so should i gymmax at 6'3?

Or is it over for me because im ethnic? Im a Virgin but not ugly just have some fixable issues
You should gymmax always, but especially if you’re 6’3” holy fuck.

At the very least you’ll be scary and normies will leave you alone.

What
Absolute fucking brain rot. 5’5” is fucking over in Western, white nations. It’s probably worse than being 5’5” as an ethnic because it’s expected in that community. All of your fellow white community will mog you to the netherealm.

Your child will be atleast be white and has a chance at being much taller than you, but you’ll likely never get there (with a white woman).

You can maybe SEAmaxx and have ugly, manlet, hapa incel kids who are back to square one, but probably not.

A 6’3” curry can gymmaxx and mog the shit out of his people in Curryland. He’d be nearly a foot taller than the average man.
The curry must stay in the west, who would you rather be?

You should gymmax always, but especially if you’re 6’3” holy fuck.

At the very least you’ll be scary and normies will leave you alone.
Gym isn't enough look at my name

Should a 6ft ethnic gymmax?

6'3 indian.just look at all that smv

Are you white? Why would you want to be am ethnic?
I’m white, but being white doesn’t make up for 10in of height.

White is a huge advantage, but 10in is an even bigger advantage.

Light skinned curry easily.

height is major key

As a 5'5 white, def the curry

Always has been legit, you are hardcore trolling if you are still incel as a curry
JBC is law. Literally just go back to India. They're clearly not having trouble getting laid over there, as their population is exploding like vermin. And if all else fails, get a job in tech support or a scam call center, and get an arranged marriage.

You literally cannot be incel if you're curry. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

What happened to JbW theory that incels push?
Only retard street-shitters push that ignorant nonsense, because they don't understand even the basic points of how statistics work.

When people say 6'3 curry is the same 5'5 white I mean it depends on the race. For white foids probably, for curry foids, you're gonna have to bump it up to 5'10 white at least.

When people say 6'3 curry is the same 5'5 white I mean it depends on the race. For white foids probably, for curry foids, you're gonna have to bump it up to 5'10 white at least.
Which is why i pick curry, any chadpreet can get a hot currywhore

Anyone who didn't pick white is absolutely idiotic.
Projection :feelsjuice:
Being white is THE winning ticket in life.
Ok then why am I still a permavirgin truecel :waitwhat:
5ft5 is like an inch below the average.
Smartest nigger :feelstastyman:
It'll be tough but you'll manage.
No I'm not even short but I'm not managing very well :fuk:
While it's good to be 6'3, being a curry is BRUTAL.
Not if your 6'3 :feelsjuice:

I voted for 6'3" curry. A 6'3" curry has a far better chance of ascending than a 5'5" white man. Despite all the whining of the ethnics here, race does not matter much, and height>race.

I'm a 5'5 white and I get nothing, maybe as an 6'3 Curry I would have better luck.
"Looks don't matter, must be 6'0"+"-----women in countless dating ads

What planet are you from? Even most white women would rather have a 6'3" curry boyfriend than a white 5'5" boyfriend.

I’m white, but being white doesn’t make up for 10in of height.

White is a huge advantage, but 10in is an even bigger advantage.
Being white won't help an extremely short man.