Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather be a Truecel or a Literal Monster?

Would you rather be a Truecel or a Literal Monster?

• Truecel

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Literal Monster

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters
Bandit_Marauder

Bandit_Marauder

Greycel
★★
Would you rather look like this?
St.+BlackOps2Cel

a truecel who definitely has 0 chance in life (well, at least you're still human just ugly asf)

or something like these?
mh-8-6-monster-movies-1596743034.png

gr_uutO89sdAqjRmsArsmgzgCwQvAFG3QLpW1uMbGig.jpg

lose your humanity and literally become a monster (well, at least you're not human)

Last edited:
Greycel tier thread

Hell yeah I’ve always wanted to be a deathclaw

I want to be a gorilla

Dude, BlackOps2cel mogs me

Imagine being a 10 foot death claw roastie (literal) slayer lol

I would rather be a big dog than an incel since big dogs have more SMV than below average men nowadays:feelshaha::feelshaha:

I want to be a monster who gets unleashed upon society to cause maximum destruction upon humanity and get a massive kill count (in video game)

MonstER because if I was like the monster in the picture I could cause somE majoR damage

Being a literal monster sounds fun. I imagine it will be a short life but one full of dopamine.
Better than decades of rotting.

Would you rather look like this?
St.+BlackOps2Cel

a truecel who definitely has 0 chance in life (well, at least you're still human just ugly asf)

or something like these?
mh-8-6-monster-movies-1596743034.png

gr_uutO89sdAqjRmsArsmgzgCwQvAFG3QLpW1uMbGig.jpg

lose your humanity and literally become a monster (well, at least you're not human)
monster has power and is feared incel is reviled and is lampooned and mocked

I want to be a monster who gets unleashed upon society to cause maximum destruction upon humanity and get a massive kill count (in video game)
that “monster” would be a hERo for sure, bonus points if you destroy entire populations (in gta 6)

Black ops cel isn’t even incel, he is 6’3 and has a gf, anyone who considers him a saint is retarded