Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be a virgin forever or date a Stacy with a past.

What would u do

• Stay Virgin 4ever

• Date her

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ropeless Incel

Ropeless Incel

FatalismCel
★★
It's your dream girl. Everything you ever wanted, she's lovely, supportive, gives you good sex.
Except she had 7 chads before you, each one was better than you.

You know that you won't find another woman willing to date you because youre a subhuman 2/10

What would you do?

Every woman will have a past unless she's 12 or lives in Afghanistan.

nigguh having 7 as your body count today is nothing in foid world :feelskek::feelskek::society::society:

I'll date her. But she's gonna have to soak and wash her pussy thin and through before I fuck her. (I don't wanna stick my dick in Chad's semen)

Ideally, I'd marry a virgin.

In this scenario, I'd take her. In case she was really a Stacy, whom is 8 out of 10 or higher on the attractiveness scale, my goal would obviously be impregnating her so my genes are safe. Besides, I'd experience sex and not die alone. What else could I ask for, realistically?

I'll date her. But she's gonna have to soak and wash her pussy thin and through before I fuck her. (I don't wanna stick my dick in Chad's semen)
Would you kiss her?
She also swallowed some sperm :feelshaha:

Ideally, I'd marry a virgin.

In this scenario, I'd take her. In case she was really a Stacy, whom is 8 out of 10 or higher on the attractiveness scale, my goal would obviously be impregnating her so my genes are safe. Besides, I'd experience sex and not die alone. What else could I ask for, realistically?
Yeah, it's hard.
If you fall in love with her you may experience reatroactive jealously, it's a lot of pain

It's your dream girl. Everything you ever wanted, she's lovely, supportive, gives you good sex.

You know that you won't find another woman willing to date you because youre a subhuman 2/10

What would you do?
there is no foid like this ajajja keep dreaming , that foid only exists on your mind

In the current you are delusional if you think a woman won't have a double digit body count by the time she's in her late 20s

Why did these previous relationships end?
First chad cheated on her
Second chad she cheated on him
The other ones were other things..

You don't know if she still secretely likes one of her exs
And you know that you will not be the bigger cock ever insde her.
You won't satisfy her like them did.

Whts your choice?

Also would rather blow my fucking brains out than date a used up non-virgin whore. Anyone who answered yes needs to have public execution for encouraging degeneracy.
In the current you are delusional if you think a woman won't have a double digit body count by the time she's in her late 20s
And if you just accept it like pathetic cuck then you need to be gunned down(in real life).

Last edited:
I don't care for Stacies.

As long as she isn't deformed looking, a foid is just a foid. I care more about a foids character than whether or not she's a Stacy.

Give me a loyal, submissive, average looking foid and I'll be happy.

she's lovely, supportive, gives you good sex.
First chad cheated on her
Second chad she cheated on him
1) how was first chad "better" than me, if he is a dirty cheater and I am an awesome non-cheater? How is he better? How did she find out he cheated?

2) if she is a "supportive" girlfriend, why did she cheat on 2nd boyfriend? How did he find out she cheated? Who was it with?

The other ones were other things..
Need to know what those are too. Why did it end with the other five?

You don't know if she still secretely likes one of her exs
I apparently know about them, so what happens when I ask her?

You mentioned she is "supportive" but I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Does she "support" me in my quest for truth (tells me if she likes her ex) or "support" my feeling happy by lying to me?

And you know that you will not be the bigger cock ever insde her.
How do I know this?
Has she told me the penis sizes of her seven Chad ex-BFs ?

You won't satisfy her like them did.
If that's true what is her motivation for being with me?

By saying she is "supportive" you imply she has pure motives.

What is her explanation for dating me?

Normally that would be a strange thing to ask, but apparently in this scenario she'd told me about her seven ex boyfriends and their penises so she's probably also told me why those relationships ended and how I'm different from them.

You established she was 'supportive' and a supportive GF who brags about her past conquests would then compliment her new BF about how he is better than the previous ones.

Every woman will have a past unless she's 12 or lives in Afghanistan.
Theoretically there might be some 13yo girl outside Afghanistan who is a virgin

it's too late the semen has already become part of her, she is a hermaphrodite microchimera of chad, you're gay if you fuck her unless a condom kept the semen from bonding with her DNA

Would you kiss her?
She also swallowed some sperm :feelshaha:
technically the problem isn't if she swallowed sperm but if it lingered on her tongue

IE better your GF got deep-throated by Chad because that directly spurts cum beyond her mouth directly into the esophagus

Only 7? You're not getting a better deal so you'd be retarded to refuse.

Choosing to remain incel is madness.

What would you do?
Anyone who votes no is 100% volcel