Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be Asian or Indian ?

Asian or Indian ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indian.

caucasoid skull tehrefore bascially white

Ill stick to riceceldom

East Asian since they mog curries.

Indians are Asians

Race smv pyramid is structured as follows:

White > Black > Hispanic > Rice > Curry > Abo

Indians are Asians
Yeah, but OP meant East Asians (Mongoloids), not South Asians (various mix of Iranic, Dravidian and Harappan peoples).

I remember being impressed by your post count when I was a Graycel
JFL really? there are lots of people who postmog me. I'm not even paragon

Indian for caucasiod skull and their mix raced offspring can easily pass as white
Average east asian> average curry
Chadpreet> Chang

I'll stick to being indian
Images 3

JFL at the coping currycucks cherrypicking top 0.01% indians as examples.

Average Asian > Average Indian from what I've seen in New York.

sadly true, rice have no body hair/beard/odor bullshit as much. Lower maintenance body. Can surgery Maxx to kpop level more easily. Have better countries to grab a bitch from. Have better looking women. being curry is the worst

Average chadpreet > average Chang
I already posted this up above

sadly true, rice have no body hair/beard/odor bullshit as much. Lower maintenance body. Can surgery Maxx to kpop level more easily. Have better countries to grab a bitch from. Have better looking women. being curry is the worst
This is also a sad fact for us Indians

This is also a sad fact for us Indians
Only good news is half curries will mog half rice if bleached by white foid. But in the end that will benefit the kid not the father. And I won't have kids so no benefits.

Average chadpreet > average Chang
I already posted this up above
I agree. Though to be quite honest, the "chadpreets" are usually mixed blooded with middle eastern DNA. So they're not really "true curries" in that sense.

I agree. Though to he quite honest, the "chadpreets" are usually mixed blooded with middle eastern DNA. So they're not really "true curries" in that sense.
Not really they are a ton of pure indian chadpreets

Look at this
Bro this is what happens when you imagine an Indian guy as a 5'2 janitor
The entire indian population literally look different from each other from skin tone to height and etc etc

As a currycel, I think average asian mogs average curry. Chadpreet mogs chang though.

Chadpreet from the border of India and Pakistan can be moggers because of all the race-mixing that goes on. If you do a genealogy test on a bunch of chadpreets, I'd bet good money that they all have at least some middle-eastern DNA. That's why northern curries brutally mog the fuck out of southern curries.

As a currycel, I think average asian mogs average curry. Chadpreet mogs chang though.

Chadpreet from the border of India and Pakistan can be moggers because of all the race-mixing that goes on. If you do a genealogy test on a bunch of chadpreets, I'd bet good money that they all have at least some middle-eastern DNA. That's why northern curries brutally mog the fuck out of southern curries.
Giga fact
Btw do you live in India or west??

What are your stats ???
manlet and below average face.

To be honest, I think race is mostly cope, individual stats are way more important. If I was 6'3 then it wouldn't matter if I was curry or rice.

Then how do you prove race and dating success statistics and JBW
Race only matters because it affects your stats.

White people are ON AVERAGE tall and handsome.

Curries are ON AVERAGE short and ugly.

What happens if you compare top-tier curry to bottom-tier white man?

Curry wins. Individual stats > Race.

Yes, but racially Caucasian due to skull shape. There are also North Indian Punjabis that are white passing
They're not purely Caucasians. Depends on where from India they're are, Davidians are Australoid.

Since you haven't specified I choose to be Hrithik Roshan or a 9/10 north indian blue eyed 6 feet 2 mogger as they mogg asians to hell and back

Indian, I'd just arrange marriage max.

Off topic but I seriously want a curry foid as a ricecel.

I'm a gook and i can certainly claim that curries mog us into the darkest corners of universe. They're basically whites, but with brown skin.

Asian. And I'm not biased :society: