Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you rather be good or evil

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
if you had a chance to either be good or evil which would you be. Considering goodness would cause people to take advantage of you and evil where you would do injustice and spread corruption.

i would rather be dead

If there is a way to kill every good part in me and become completely evil, then you are welcome to enlighten me.

Last edited:
Society practices good or evil when it's convenient. I would do the same. In general, I think I'd try my best being evil. Who knows, in a rare case I could ascend with a lunatic woman through darktriadmaxxing.

I would rather be good, because that is who I am and there is enough evil caused by normies and foids

if you had a chance to either be good or evil which would you be. Considering goodness would cause people to take advantage of you and evil where you would do injustice and spread corruption.
I would be the most evil piece of shit alive, I would do so much harm to society if i had the power to. I despise this society so much that i will disappear off this forum soon to rope

I'd rather not exist at all

Define good.

Define evil.

I would be the most evil piece of shit alive, I would do so much harm to society if i had the power to. I despise this society so much that i will disappear off this forum soon to rope
DisappEaR

It’s too damned easy to be corrupted in this world. I’ll take the path of chaotic good.

Good? Evil?

How about ChAOtiC NeuTRaL

Good and Evil are completely subjective.
A woman that chooses the best partner to mate with to improve the genepool will think that she's doing logical good whilst the incels that remain sexless with brand her as morally evil.
Which good takes more precedence? The good that produces the best outcome logically or the good that fits in with respect to our moral thinking/ethics?

I’d rather be evil but my face is not attractive so I can’t get away with crimes

I wish i was the biggest asholle and not have sympathy for other people, to take advantage of everyone without remorse.

What ever is more fun and more (((benefits)))

I would choose to be good and kill everyone, as no one in innocent.

Evil

It would be nice to be good, but it's pointless in this world.

Well, it's honestly so brutal and mentally destroying to go without vaginal intercourse your entire life, and even more so without any love or feeling intimacy or a relationship. And as a result, outside of hard drugs, I really have tried every single cope in the book; videogames, meditation, exercise, internet escapeism, NEETmaxing/LDAR, etc. And one of my copes is hearing arguments for and against stuff like the afterlife, reincarnation, god's existence, various religions and their ideas, consciousness, philosophy, etc. Learning about this sort of stuff is a huge cope for me, and somewhat gives some meaning to my existence, as I will probably never get that from love and sex with a prime foid.

And from learning about these kind of philosophical subjects, i've taken a interest in learning about ethics and meta-ethics and philosophy. I find it super interesting, but im a low-iq noob at it, and I can't hold my own in a debate, but i love listening to stuff like this. If I could go back, i'd get an education in philosophy instead of the dumb shit I took. And ethics is all about good or bad, and at this point im logically forced to care about being good. Thats why i don't eat animals, and think that mass shootings of randoms are wrong, and think that bullying and torturing the weak is wrong.

If there is afterlife justice, then hopefully atleast i won't get punished for being someone evil, and if there is no afterlife, then it doesn't really make a difference anyways, because its over for me. Some of my biggest fears are this is all there is, or that god is evil/doesn't care/doesn't exist.