Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather be overweight and surrounded by food you like or be underweight and not have enough access to food to gain weight

Which one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You’re grasping at straws here

I guess overweight with lots of food because i’ll splurge before i lose weight

@Recluse Do you use the Chat feature on here? It might satiate your sims esque social metre.

Option 2 I plan on fatmaxxing anyway

I will rather be underweight because I can just wear baggy skater clothing and will look a little decent.

You'll die either way.

I agree overweight people don’t have to spend not a fraction of the amount on food that underweight people have to spend
No. Some big people usually dont each much. It’s just the eating at bad hours and not drinking enough water, consuming alot of sodium and sugar that keeps them fat.

No. Some big people usually dont each much. It’s just the eating at bad hours and not drinking enough water, consuming alot of sodium and sugar that keeps them fat.
I still would rather be overweight or be a normal weight

I agree overweight people don’t have to spend not a fraction of the amount on food that underweight people have to spend
What? Overweight people are overweight because they eat more calories, so they are already spending more money.

I’m talking about overweight people that’s tryna lose weight
Overweight people already spent more money in their lifetimes on food to get that fat. So the skinny person would have saved up more money.

Overweight people already spent more money in their lifetimes on food to get that fat. So the skinny person would have saved up more money.
The skinny person still had other bills to pay so it’s a lose lose situation for them underweight people never win

The skinny person still had other bills to pay so it’s a lose lose situation for them underweight people never win
Overweight people didn’t have other bills to pay on top of the extra food they ate? Also, overweight people were still eating as much as they did while paying their bills. You’re not making any sense.

Overweight people didn’t have other bills to pay on top of the extra food they ate? Also, overweight people were still eating as much as they did while paying their bills. You’re not making any sense.
Because they have more money to spend and they don’t have to eat as much to gain weight there’s people that gain 20lbs without trying I have to try very hard just to gain 10lbs

Because they have more money to spend and they don’t have to eat as much to gain weight there’s people that gain 20lbs without trying I have to try very hard just to gain 10lbs
This is just not true. The recent scientific literature found that the difference between people of different weights can not be explained by differences in natural metabolism. Instead, it is based on satiety signalling.

What does this mean? It means people who are skinner are actually eating leas, but their body tells them they are full faster compared to a fat person.

So what’s the solution. Eat less filling/satiating foods to increase calories easier. This includes increasing junk food intake. Although I wouldn’t recommend it, because being skinnier is better imo.