Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather breed a Nordic foid with a flat chest or a Jewess with massive milkers?

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I rather not breed because my genes are garbage.

Need picture references

I rather not breed because my genes are garbage.
Pretty much this plus I'm an anti natalist anyway. I think the human race is a whole should extinct. Half of modern day jews are already nordic anyway. They have a very high.
Intermarriage rate.

Pretty much this plus I'm an anti natalist anyway. I think the human race is a whole should extinct.
Humans are a virus and blight upon this Earth. We are undeserving of survival and propagation.
@kay'

Humans are a virus and blight upon this Earth. We are undeserving of survival and propagation.
@kay'
Why are u tagging me with ur nigger rambling u nigger :feelswhat:

@kay'
I can't wait for human extinction. Without without humans there would be no human problems.

Give me the big titiis mang

Why are u tagging me with ur nigger rambling u nigger :feelswhat:
So that you can notice that there are others who think like me.

Post pics.
I would prefer big tits of course but if the Nordic female has other redeeming features like beautiful face, sculpted body, long hair, long legs etc. I may choose her.

I would breed with anything I can get.

Tit size don't matter

most jewesses have hooked noses and some other ugly features and giant milkers wont account for it. so nord it is