Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather fuck horse pussy or sheboon pussy?

Which one?

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
They’re nearly identical but the sheboon pussy is tighter due to not needing a horse cock and the horse pussy is more beefier.

Last edited:
lovetoeat69969-swyb2-5353ec.jpg
MareEndometritis-845x1024.jpeg

:lul: :lul:
spot the difference

I'm not fucking a horse bro JFL

Those who would say a equine relationship would be more preferable surprise me; I think it more apt of a standardcel to exclude such foids purely based off skin colour, though preferences have a use as long as not applied to foids who legitimately may have a chance for you to ascend with... :feelssus:

The act of such with an animal is quite the degeneracy, likely to be pushed by the usual globohomo-promoting elites wishing to further trod upon the average sub 5 male, especially if preferred over a human, or at least one most closest to such; no thanks. :feelswhat:

What a retarded thread

Whatever happened to Wizard32? This kind of thread is right up in his lair.

Those who would say a equine relationship would be more preferable surprise me; I think it more apt of a standardcel to exclude such foids purely based off skin colour, though preferences have a use as long as not applied to foids who legitimately may have a chance for you to ascend with... :feelssus:

The act of such with an animal is quite the degeneracy, likely to be pushed by the usual globohomo-promoting elites wishing to further trod upon the average sub 5 male, especially if preferred over a human, or at least one most closest to such; no thanks. :feelswhat:

There are some good looking black women out there but nearly all of them is because they have white features

@Sheogorath would you fuck a horse?

They’re nearly identical but the sheboon pussy is tighter due to not needing a horse cock and the horse pussy is more beefier.

Sheboons actually have the smallest of any humans, it's because they give birth to smaller babies with smaller heads (who also have smaller brains).

This is actually a good reason not to reproduce with them, their bodies are literally selfishly designed to benefit the mother and not invest much resources in the offspring. Meanwhile White and Asian mothers add lots of resources to their offspring. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

@Zhou Chang-Xing @Ignoredpinaples men of culture