Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather have $10 million or a passive income of $150,000 per month?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I feel like I'd spend the $10 million, real fast, because I'm too impulsive,
and end up broke

Passive income of 150K per month

money is cope, everything is cope

nigga i'd take 5k per month passive income
That's a bad deal considering its 60k a year.
Yes if you live a few decades you'll have more than 10 mil, but you have to wait these decades.
If you got 10 mil now on the other hand, you could invest and make easy money with it (I've explained this in a crypto thread of mine)
Poor Joe invests 10 dollars gets 11 dollars so no profit
Rich Sam invests 10 million gets 11 million that's two Lamborghini's profit right there.

Thank you for your comment

I now have thought deeper about this subject and decided that I want at least 500k passive or it's not worth it, I'd take the millions in this case, invest and keep the millions alive this way

150k. I couldn't spend that kind of money if I tried.

150k per month of course

the 150k is a much better deal.

if you just invest both in the S&P 500 (average of 12% annual returns), you will have the same amount in 10 years. after that, the 150k option grows much faster than the 10 mil because you also have the monthly deposits. if you invest it in something more conservative, like 5%, than the 150k a month grows proportionately more than the return you'd get on the 10 mil.

on top of that, the 150k a month is a lot safer. the s&p is highly volatile, but you'd always have a good income with the 150k passive income.

Last edited:
I'd be permanently stable with either option.

hard to say. I want to say 10mil because I dont really care to live long. 10 years in the future isnt part of my plan. I doubt my organs would last that long anyway. But I guess after 2 or 3 months with 150k a month, i'd finally have enough to get all the extensive surgeries i'd need to become human. And then life would be good and worth living.