Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather have 20% body fat with no muscle or 10% body fat with no muscle

Which one?

• 20% body fat

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 10% body fat

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’d rather be at 20% body fat because at that percentage I’d already have a good foundation to build muscle off of at 10% body fat which is where I am now I look unnaturally skinny at this body fat percentage even if I gymmaxed I’d still have the frame of a woman at this weight I get out weighed by adolescent girls do you know how brutally that is

10% body fat will make you face look good. I would eat and gym maxx to muscle much more easily. Losing fat is way harder than building muscle imo.

10% body fat will make you face look good. I would eat and gym maxx to muscle much more easily. Losing fat is way harder than building muscle imo.
I’m at 10% body fat but that’s because I’m underweight and my face looks mediocre at best I’m still ugly

I’m at 10% body fat but that’s because I’m underweight and my face looks mediocre at best I’m still ugly
Do you have trouble gaining weight?

Leanmaxxing is law and it's always easier to gain weight than to lose weight. I see the ugliest leanmaxxers in relationships all the time, I rarely see obese men being anything than alone outside. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I can only think of a few exceptions and those are all JBF.

Leanmaxxing is law and it's always easier to gain weight than to lose weight. I see the ugliest leanmaxxers in relationships all the time, I rarely see obese men being anything than alone outside. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I can only think of a few exceptions and those are all JBF.
Gaining weight is only easy if you have a slow metabolism I’m probably not gonna be at my idea weight for another 2-4 years with my metabolism also 160 pounds of muscle is different from 130 pounds of muscle

Last edited:
20% fat is fatass category, id rather have 10%