Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather have a son or daughter? (If ascended)

Son or daughter

• Son

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Daughter

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Ihatemylife123

Ihatemylife123

limicel
★★★
I would rather have a daughter because at least she could wear makeup and beauty fads to hide bad genes

daughter cuz theres nothing i could do to stop a son from growing up to be cucked since soyciety has more influence on children then parents

Having a daughter is turbo cucked. Imagine putting all that time and money into a whore just so another man can fuck her

daughter cuz theres nothing i could do to stop a son from growing up to be cucked since soyciety has more influence on children then parents
True but theres also nothing you could do to stop your daughter growing up to be a whore or a single mom for the exact same reason you mentioned. Kids are a lose-lose at this point.

Having a daughter is turbo cucked. Imagine putting all that time and money into a whore just so another man can fuck her
Yeah because it's so much better to have a loser khv son who has zero value in today's dating market. Your garbage genes will never produce Chad, and anything below Chad is worthless because there's such a big surplus of men already that women have a freedom to pick and choose only the best while ignoring the subpar leftovers (your son).

Your ugly son will end up being gay or a pathetic simp wasting money on OnlyFans, what a proud legacy to have congratulations.

If you're not a total idiot then you can raise a good daughter, and watch her be successful and marry a millionaire so you can take advantage of that as well. Or go ahead and breed a son so he can suffer from depression and rot in your basement.

Yeah because it's so much better to have a loser khv son who has zero value in today's dating market. Your garbage genes will never produce Chad, and anything below Chad is worthless because there's such a big surplus of men already that women have a freedom to pick and choose only the best while ignoring the subpar leftovers (your son).

Your ugly son will end up being gay or a pathetic simp wasting money on OnlyFans, what a proud legacy to have congratulations.
It’s not either or retard. I don’t want kids
good daughter
Oxymoron. Kys simp

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
If I had a son, he would suffer with my bad genetics while my daughter still has a chance to make it in life easier.

what a brutal choice. an incel who will rope or a daughter who will be a whore.

what a brutal choice. an incel who will rope or a daughter who will be a whore.
If my daughter was going to be a whore I will at least take half of the money she will earn doing it.

Neither. I would recoil in horror at flesh of my flesh.

Why tf would you want to have a daughter just so she grows up to hate you for being a man

Big happy family

Daughter because she would live life on easy mode

my son would rope

A daughter will cuck you.

A daughter will cuck you.
id rather have that then some son who has to deal with being ugly like me (itll prob be even worse in the futrure) or if he does look like a normie hes just gonna be a wagie slave and some simpwallet for random 4/10 instagram bitches

id rather have that then some son who has to deal with being ugly like me (itll prob be even worse in the futrure) or if he does look like a normie hes just gonna be a wagie slave and some simpwallet for random 4/10 instagram bitches
And your daughter would be nothing both a cum-dumpster for Tyrone, yeah, that’s not cucked at all

And your daughter would be nothing both a cum-dumpster for Tyrone, yeah, that’s not cucked at all
both are cucked. but having a son would mean just making another beta buxxer cuck. id rather have no children tho