Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather say the N word on national television or be 5’1?

Would you rather…

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Tbh either way your life is basically over. I think you might have more opportunities if you said the n word because you could infamy maxx and become an alt right pundit or something. If you were 5’1 no one would ever take you seriously in any capacity and theres just nothing you can do. But ngl I don’t think I could handle being scrutinized and harassed by millions of people very well so I’m leaning towards being 5’1

fuck them niggers

5'1 isn't that much of a difference from what I already am (5'5) and I already get no respect from anybody. Saying nigger would literally make your life hell, and you would probably be killed. So I guess I would pick the 4 inch height loss.

This has nothing to do with inceldom.
It does cus it’s about lookspill and heightpill and it’s a thought experiment that makes you contrast society’s perception of manlets with their perception of racists etc

Unironically more relevant to inceldom than half of the posts in ID tbh

Last edited:
Tbh either way your life is basically over. I think you might have more opportunities if you said the n word because you could infamy maxx and become an alt right pundit or something. If you were 5’1 no one would ever take you seriously in any capacity and theres just nothing you can do. But ngl I don’t think I could handle being scrutinized and harassed by millions of people very well so I’m leaning towards being 5’1
No fucking way I'd litteraly skin a baby live on tv and get a fucking swastika tattoed on my forehead than be 5'1.

That shit is litteraly no hope laughing stock tier.

5'1, of-course, assuming I also receive a PIQ boost.

burger-king.gif

It does cus it’s about lookspill and heightpill and it’s a thought experiment that makes you contrast society’s perception of manlets with their perception of racists etc

Unironically more relevant to inceldom than half of the posts in ID tbh

The 1st option people will forget about it in a few years. :feelskek:

I would pick the first option, and I'm black.

I would say the word nigger

Niggers won't do shit if I say nigger on TV.

They're all talk. Besides I'm a rotting shut-in anyway so I don't leave my house much.

The chances of living a even worse life saying nigger is high, but better than being 5'1.

Would rather at least get some excitement than to continue on rotting with the difficulty set a little higher

1. Say nigger on national television
2. Move to a place without niggers
3. ????
4. Win

i'm a manlet but i'm not too manlet, if i say the n word on national television i can issue an apology message and people will forget about me in a few weeks or so, but if i become 5'1 i'll have no salvation

It could be dangerous but it’s worse to be 5ft1

The nigger option is dangerous but 5'1 is guaranteed suicide.

Nigger obviously. I’d rather be dead than be 5’1”. Hah. People would sooner forgive you for saying nigger than for being 5’1”.

If I was white, I can just move to a country with barely any niggers and I'll be fine.

[UWSL][UWSL]I prefer to kill all the niggers in the video game of course. [/UWSL][/UWSL]