Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you replace your skeleton with titanium like wolverine?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
If I also got autohealing, yeah

Yes I want titanium jaw.

Yes. Only downside for incels is that you probably wouldn't be able to get many surgeries.

Yeah i don't see any downside to it

Honestly, I take that back. Sounds a little too much like transhumanism, tbh.

For many this represents endless opportunities to touch Chaos, for others the appreciation of Power: For these reasons, it is not a negative thing, but expensive and fortunate for the success of the operation.

Nah, better be other kind of mutant, with hypnotic abilities, to bang lolis and pretty femoids by forcing them to desire me, and then erase their memories

Wolverines real power was his healing factor rather than the skeleton though
You'll get that with the new skeeton, you'll need both and other powers in order not to need constant blood transfusions.

Yeah, I would beat the shit out of people

yes man i would utilize them good

You'll get that with the new skeeton, you'll need both and other powers in order not to need constant blood transfusions.

not sure what you mean by 'other powers' rob, healing factor AFAIK is all you'd need

unbreakable bones are cool I guess but I'd rather have the healing factor if it was one or the other because otherwise I'd just fuck up my muscles/ligaments all the time

the ironic thing is, prior to getting the adamantium, Wolverine probably could've used his healing factor to get taller VERY easily, since the biggest factor preventing limb-lengthening surgeries is the recovery/infection

Yeah i don't see any downside to it
falling through weak floors because you weigh 300lbs at 5'3" tall despite being at 5% body fat

plus being more hydrophobic than Sonic since he has no buoyancy unless he wears a couple lifejackets

Namor
CantSwim

healing factor doesn't stop him from eventually drowning

DrownProlongDrownUnderwater

He can obviously swim and keep afloat through raw big-dick energy , of course, like for example when he swam to the surface with enough force to lift a whole shark out of the water:

Shark

But that would only be for short bursts, he would burn through his energy very quickly staying afloat (ie can't lie back and relax) so would eventually starve to death from the exertion it needed unless he was eating an entire shark every day to keep up his calories.

not sure what you mean by 'other powers' rob, healing factor AFAIK is all you'd need

unbreakable bones are cool I guess but I'd rather have the healing factor if it was one or the other because otherwise I'd just fuck up my muscles/ligaments all the time

the ironic thing is, prior to getting the adamantium, Wolverine probably could've used his healing factor to get taller VERY easily, since the biggest factor preventing limb-lengthening surgeries is the recovery/infection
You will have both, the healing and unbreakable bones. Healing is for sure the better choice if it was only one.

You will have both, the healing and unbreakable bones. Healing is for sure the better choice if it was only one.

why did you say titanium instead of adamantium

Super healing basically makes you genetically immortal and damn near physically immortal. Only falling into a volcano or some other extreme situation would kill you.

why did you say titanium instead of adamantium
I'm not a big fan of the show, so I wasn't sure.
Super healing basically makes you genetically immortal and damn near physically immortal. Only falling into a volcano or some other extreme situation would kill you.
You also have to be careful from being abducted and thrown into a volcano.

I don't even know if the volcano would do the job tbh, getting nuked into a skel didn't

500degreesSkelNervous

No, wtf. I wanna live shorter, not longer. :dafuckfeels:

Foids stealing our dreams

View attachment 659383

Foids stealing our dreams
American toilets sounding "cool" like only American toilets can do. And then Indians imitate this style of speaking in their god awful sitcoms.

What is this, Futurama ? Adult Swim of course...

Last edited:
how have you not heard of Rick and Morty at this point?
Ahh. It's Rick and Morty? Dude I stopped watching ages ago. Can't rem from one quick scene lol.

These things don't give me pleasure anymore.

Rick and Morty was not our thing growing up. I used to really enjoy the Simpsons & King of the Hill in terms of comedies. This was all 4 years of High School. And King of the Hill became my favourite. Family guy and FutureRama was okay too.

I would rather become Flash (Or Sonic)

Wolverine claws won't help her if three Indians are determined to rape her.
if she used them intellegently (ie fought defensively, kept range) they would but I'm not sure if she'd be able to avoid grappling, one they grab her forearms it's over