Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rope if your penis would stop working?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Imagine one day it stops and what would go through your mind

597324 d2e2542db7d952d354966559cc165d26

Yes then I’d have no copes at that point

Probably just get more depressed and eventually look for an asexual woman :feelsmage:

my penis is already on the brink of not working due to steroids

why would an asexual women be with a men if tnhey are asexual
it means they don't have sexual attraction or want to have sex, but some of them still want relationships and intimacy

it means they don't have sexual attraction or want to have sex, but some of them still want relationships and intimacy
that sounds nice tbh i didnt kow it was a thing

that sounds nice tbh i didnt kow it was a thing
yeah but if you lost your penis you'd still have the sex drive and attraction though. So it'd be hard to live with a woman who was so romantically into you yet you couldn't even suck on her tiddies or eat her pussy

yeah but if you lost your penis you'd still have the sex drive and attraction though. So it'd be hard to live with a woman who was so romantically into you yet you couldn't even suck on her tiddies or eat her pussy
no true asexuality you wont even feel any seual attraction towards women, I've been asexual for a short while when my hormones were gone

I might die from health problems as a result of not being able to urinate.

i would focus better copes

It is just pretty impossible to use it right now. My dick is just too small for sex.
So if it will stop working, nothing will change. I will just have to stop jerking off.