Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW would you sacrifice two feet in height and be a permanent midget if shortstack Midna guaranteed in exchange you could fuck her whenever you wanted?

If you're not in the mood to fuck her she'll turn you into a wolf and fuck you as a wolf, she doesn't respect consent bro, is that loyalty?

how do you know he doesn't get any?

View attachment 445120

Bad Zelda / Bad Majora comics by Passage are basically how I imagined it worked behind the scenes
I’ll gladly fuck her with my big ass wolf dick

Never played or cared about twilight princess tbh

Probably, yes.

If magic existed why wouldn't I harness it for myself.

I'd be interested in seeing you elaborate on how you distinguish male from female

Doesn't have many female facial features but if she was on my dick waking me up I would not throw her off ngl

No, i no longer find her attractive, probably because i ended Zelda Twilight Princess years ago and lost the affect.

(I remember fapping to the flash animation years ago, tho)

No, i no longer find her attractive, probably because i ended Zelda Twilight Princess years ago and lost the affect.

(I remember fapping to the flash animation years ago, tho)
the effect is permanent

MidnaRape

face it she is /ourgirl/

Page47

I own a Midna amiibo and I've never thought about it sexually.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back