Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW would you sacrifice two feet in height and be a permanent midget if shortstack Midna guaranteed in exchange you could fuck her whenever you wanted?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
TurnSample e4a9195145270670a96ca63ea09a8905Naut

you don't have to be into little girls because she will be the same size as you, it's all relative

w..what am i looking at

Down horrendous

w..what am i looking at
I'm probably talking to a bunch of teencels who have no idea what came out on the GameCube in 2006, this is probably like me hearing about Atari, beginning to emphathize with boomers TBH

Hyrule Warriors was only 2014 though, surely something out in the last 8 years should be in mainstream male awareness?

Her true form I would.
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/924/601/a33.jpg
I would too but she seems too heavy to easily lift up and down on my cock

I'm probably talking to a bunch of teencels who have no idea what came out on the GameCube in 2006, this is probably like me hearing about Atari, beginning to emphathize with boomers TBH

Hyrule Warriors was only 2014 though, surely something out in the last 8 years should be in mainstream male awareness?

I would too but she seems too heavy to easily lift up and down on my cock

Down atrocious

what the fuck is this hentai garbage. no ofc not i want 3d foids not this weird nonsense.

Down astronomical

what the fuck is this hentai garbage. no ofc not i want 3d foids not this weird nonsense.
obviously sheis 3d in this scenario, she is a tangible creature that is real

yo're mirin her curves I know it stop coping with your refusals fags

Down astronomical
do you mean like "down for it" as in yes?
Tfw I can’t have her
I would probably be okay permanently shapeshifting into wolf form if it meant getting to fuck her each night tbh

my hands would miss the internet but being hentailess would sting less when your dick is wet in twili pussy

obviously sheis 3d in this scenario, she is a tangible creature that is real

yo're mirin her curves I know it stop coping with your refusals fags
im not attracted to prepubescent looking foids

do you mean like "down for it" as in yes?

I would probably be okay permanently shapeshifting into wolf form if it meant getting to fuck her each night tbh

my hands would miss the internet but being hentailess would sting less when your dick is wet in twili pussy
Down catastrophic

Down catastrophic
the weird thing is I didn't even notice your name when I made that comment
im not attracted to prepubescent looking foids
gonna post it

til you like it

or "admit you like it" more like, because you already do unless you're gay

what the fuck is wrong with u

Midna is also chad-only. So is Zelda. Why do you think link never gets any?

Worst deal ever

What the fuck did I just watch

Honestly? Yes. Lose two feet in height but I get to fuck a cute imp girl as much as I want. She’s loyal too, right?

Honestly? Yes. Lose two feet in height but I get to fuck a cute imp girl as much as I want. She’s loyal too, right?
If you're not in the mood to fuck her she'll turn you into a wolf and fuck you as a wolf, she doesn't respect consent bro, is that loyalty?
Midna is also chad-only. So is Zelda. Why do you think link never gets any?
how do you know he doesn't get any?

Pointless

Bad Zelda / Bad Majora comics by Passage are basically how I imagined it worked behind the scenes

Last edited:
No tbh. I'd rather keep my height

Sure if she lost the head ornament.

:dafuckfeels:Only her human looking form bruh
:dafuckfeels:Only her human looking form bruh

guess i will sacrifice myself for the village

Lehbo59e6ch61

Last edited:
Well. I'm not sure. :incel:

I know this is a joke thread but think about it rationally. I would never agree to lose 2 ft in height even if I get to fuck Cara Delevingne every night. Getting treated like a human being is more important than any pussy.

On top of that this is no model, its an ugly hentai thing with childlike proportions. Unattractive af

No. I'd rather rape her.

Lose lose scenario

No tbh. I'd rather keep my height
additional caveat: if you keep your height you will also be 100% guaranteed never to have sex because Midna will murder any foid who might possibly ascend with you
still reject her?
Sure if she lost the head ornament.
not sure why this matters so much to you but okay
LayPeacHelm
would you want her hair completely untied, ponytailed near the tip, or ponytailed near the head?
wtf wrong with you
why question mark or verb
Looks ugly
Fat

sorry, here's something more suitable to your tastes

Last edited:
additional caveat: if you keep your height you will also be 100% guaranteed never to have sex because Midna will murder any foid who might possibly ascend with you
still reject her?
Well shit, if that's the case then I'll fuck her.

:feelsbadman:

Only her human looking form bruh
choose:
1) you fuck midna in her imp form but there's a mirror in front of you and you can see her true adult form in the mirror as you fuck her
2) you fuck midna in her true form but she's a loli
3) ganondorf fucks you in the ass

MirrorLoli
I know this is a joke thread but think about it rationally. I would never agree to lose 2 ft in height even if I get to fuck Cara Delevingne every night. Getting treated like a human being is more important than any pussy.
this implies yuo're already treated like a human :chad::banhammer:

On top of that this is no model, its an ugly hentai thing with childlike proportions. Unattractive af
Blus
so what would you do if you woke up and she was already fucking you, throw her off or hold her hand?
Hold

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back