Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you spend a night alone in this house for $1000?

Would you spend a night alone in this house for $1000?

• Yes

Votes: 59 84.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 15.7%

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I wouldn't do it, I'm scared of ghosts.

Dark-House-Scary-Wallpaper-Background.jpg

This is what the inside looks like.

Screen Shot 2020 08 15 at 62036 PM

sure i dont care

I'm not afraid of ghosts, but I still wouldn't do it because I hate the idea of doing stuff like that for money.

slenderman lives in there

No, not for 1000. With blood on the walls looking like someone just got slaughtered in there. I'd do it for no less than 10K and a baseball bat to defend myself with

Ofc, id have fun talking to the ghosts

Probably not as it won't have any electricity and probably smells in there.

No, because looks messy as fuck. No water, heat, electricity and rats and roaches.

You’re al liars if u said yes

For one night?

JFL, I'll do it for free, just so I can talk to the demons and share stories.

I'll drink coffee and be up all night.

Fucking GG EZ.

I wouldn't do it, I'm scared of ghosts.

Dark-House-Scary-Wallpaper-Background.jpg

This is what the inside looks like.

View attachment 321132
It's those kind of houses that look really tiny on the outside but are pretty spacious inside. But from how there looks like there's blood smeared on the walls and dirty floors nah $1000 wouldn't be enough for me to even consider staying in that house.

I have nothing to fear, Blackops2cel is by my side, the mountains tremble at the sound of his voice.

Demons look at incels and feel sorry for us. They've suffered enough. :feelshehe:

$1000 ain't enough chief

sure i dont care
Some popular youtubers stay over night in haunted houses and make lots of money.
Just give me an Xbox and I will permanently move in :lul:
I wish I could do that. My mind wouldn't let me focus on the xbox and I'd keep looking behind my shoulder all night.
I'm not afraid of ghosts, but I still wouldn't do it because I hate the idea of doing stuff like that for money.
I wonder if the ghosts know you're making money it will piss them off even more.
slenderman lives in there
He better share his jb's he abducted with me.
No, not for 1000. With blood on the walls looking like someone just got slaughtered in there. I'd do it for no less than 10K and a baseball bat to defend myself with
High iq. I don't even know if I'd do it for 10k, I think i'd run out of the house almost immediately.
Ofc, id have fun talking to the ghosts
I wish ghosts were on our side and haunted cucks and whores when we tell them.
Probably not as it won't have any electricity and probably smells in there.
You can have one candle so you can navigate around at night, but there won't be any bad smell.
they are not ghosts they are demons.
Demons seem more real than ghosts. Most likely there will be a high chance you'll encounter some in an abandoned house like that.
based as fuck. I will 1v1 any ghost there if there is. Just throw salt all over the place
I wish demons and ghosts would play games with us and not try to kill us.
You’re al liars if u said yes
If they can do it they can be rich youtubers. Even they don't go alone most the time.
have you ever seen a ghost?
No, but my mind freaks me out very easily. I'd probably have a heart attack if I saw a scary ghost irl, but I watched a lot of videos that claimed to have footage of real paranormal activity.
For one night?

JFL, I'll do it for free, just so I can talk to the demons and share stories.

I'll drink coffee and be up all night.

Fucking GG EZ.
Even if he was nice I don't know if I'd be able to remain calm and talk to a ghost alone in that scary house, and the closest people are miles away.
It's those kind of houses that look really tiny on the outside but are pretty spacious inside. But from how there looks like there's blood smeared on the walls and dirty floors nah $1000 wouldn't be enough for me to even consider staying in that house.
If it was only dirty and had blood on the walls I'd do it for $1000 if people were in the house with me.
I have nothing to fear, Blackops2cel is by my side, the mountains tremble at the sound of his voice.
High iq. I need to always remember that if I'm forced to stay in a haunted house.
Demons look at incels and feel sorry for us. They've suffered enough. :feelshehe:
Maybe the real reason normies see us as terrorists is because our unrealized power is being able to control demons, and make them haunt anyone we want.
$1000 ain't enough chief
Would you be able to do it for $10,000?

Maybe the real reason normies see us as terrorists is because our unrealized power is being able to control demons, and make them haunt anyone we want.
The true wizard's powers.

You can have one candle so you can navigate around at night, but there won't be any bad smell.

That first room on the left looks like a pile of trash and garbage like you would find in a junkyard with dried up bloodied handprints on the walls meaning probably the smell of death in there and I have no clue what's all the other garbage I see on the floor.
That doesn't look like a house that would have a decent or no smell to it at all. Also looks like it's bound to have a lot of insects in there which in general when there's a lot in one area can give a really bad smell too.
For 10,000 I'll deal with the smell as long as it's not too strong to the point I can't even breathe in there.

Some popular youtubers stay over night in haunted houses and make lots of money.

I wish I could do that. My mind wouldn't let me focus on the xbox and I'd keep looking behind my shoulder all night.
I wonder if the ghosts know you're making money it will piss them off even more.

He better share his jb's he abducted with me.

High iq. I don't even know if I'd do it for 10k, I think i'd run out of the house almost immediately.

I wish ghosts were on our side and haunted cucks and whores when we tell them.

Demons seem more real than ghosts. Most likely there will be a high chance you'll encounter some in an abandoned house like that.
I wish demons and ghosts would play games with us and not try to kill us.

If they can do it they can be rich youtubers. Even they don't go alone most the time.

No, but my mind freaks me out very easily. I'd probably have a heart attack if I saw a scary ghost irl, but I watched a lot of videos that claimed to have footage of real paranormal activity.

Even if he was nice I don't know if I'd be able to remain calm and talk to a ghost alone in that scary house, and the closest people are miles away.

If it was only dirty and had blood on the walls I'd do it for $1000 if people were in the house with me.

High iq. I need to always remember that if I'm forced to stay in a haunted house.

there are rituals on r/threekings where you can play with demons to get wishes fulfilled. sadly my attempts have failed. there a few more rituals left that I plan to do eventually

The most fucked up part is no one cleaned it up.

The true wizard's powers.
Cope. If demons are real they probably prey on virgin males. Satanists are known to look down on virgin males anyway and see them as sacrifices @Mainländer

Cope. If demons are real they probably prey on virgin males. Satanists are known to look down on virgin males anyway and see them as sacrifices @Mainländer
Satan is a Chad and Jesus was ugly. This is all you need to know about it, really.

assuming ghosts are the biggest danger that house is probably safer than an apartment complex in Detroit

Satan is a Chad and Jesus was ugly. This is all you need to know about it, really.
Satanists also hate virgin males because in Christianity being a virgin is looked at as not being a bad thing and satanists are by default against any ideals in Christianity.

And agreed Satan is a chad that is NT and charismatic and knows how to influence people.

This is the Halloween content I like to see as we draw closer to October.

Can I bring a weapon? I think I would do this. Maybe I'm just wanting for Halloween.

I dont care tbh. I will sleep in there as long you want but the compensation should be good. You can put in ghosts, demons, aliens, etc. I would not give a quantum shit about wtf is in there as long as im getting paid for it. I will just LDAR.

All I need is alcohol and a device to play music and i'm fine. Easy money

This.

I dont even think id be up for the 10k tbh

This.

Tbh it would have to be closer to an offer of one million dollars before I seriously considered staying the night in a house like that

That first room on the left looks like a pile of trash and garbage like you would find in a junkyard with dried up bloodied handprints on the walls meaning probably the smell of death in there and I have no clue what's all the other garbage I see on the floor.
That doesn't look like a house that would have a decent or no smell to it at all. Also looks like it's bound to have a lot of insects in there which in general when there's a lot in one area can give a really bad smell too.
For 10,000 I'll deal with the smell as long as it's not too strong to the point I can't even breathe in there.
That is only the hallway, the rooms have less garbage and don't have as much blood. But I'm a lot more scared of ghosts than insects and bad smells.
there are rituals on r/threekings where you can play with demons to get wishes fulfilled. sadly my attempts have failed. there a few more rituals left that I plan to do eventually
I heard even muslims do rituals to summon jinns, so I wouldn't be that surprised if they worked.
assuming ghosts are the biggest danger that house is probably safer than an apartment complex in Detroit
It would be a hard choice to choose between staying in an apartment filled with violent thugs who want to kill me, or a house haunted by demons who want to steal my soul and turn me into one of them.

Can I bring a weapon? I think I would do this. Maybe I'm just wanting for Halloween.
Halloween is my favorite holiday, I hope they make a Halloween theme like they did on christmas. You can bring a weapon but I don't know how effective it will be against demons.
I dont care tbh. I will sleep in there as long you want but the compensation should be good. You can put in ghosts, demons, aliens, etc. I would not give a quantum shit about wtf is in there as long as im getting paid for it. I will just LDAR.
I wish I was that brave about ghosts. You can get a lot of donations if you do live streams of you staying overnight alone in abandoned haunted houses.
All I need is alcohol and a device to play music and i'm fine. Easy money
The music might creep me out even more if it starts suddenly playing slowly and the artist changed the lyrics to how he's going to skin me alive.
This.

No. Maybe 10k
Tbh it would have to be closer to an offer of one million dollars before I seriously considered staying the night in a house like that
If it was for more than 10k I'd take a drug with me that will make me passed out the whole night.

Last edited:
I wish I was that brave about ghosts. You can get a lot of donations if you do live streams of you staying overnight alone in abandoned haunted houses.
True but i am really lazy though. Getting outside of my room is a challenge..

What's a weapon going to do against a ghost/demon? They're ethereal.

Imagine being scared of finger paintings on the wall

Halloween is my favorite holiday, I hope they make a Halloween theme like they did on christmas. You can bring a weapon but I don't know how effective it will be against demons.

What's a weapon going to do against a ghost/demon? They're ethereal.

So there's for sure ghosts & demons in there? I surrender to them. In fact, I try to commune with them.

Looks like a nice place ngl, just a little clean up and I would spend more then just a night

I'm less scared of ghosts and more scared of animals attacking me or being killed or stalked by a crazy person

So there's for sure ghosts & demons in there? I surrender to them. In fact, I try to commune with them.

JFL, why? You have the power to compel and command them (and they'll be wary of you, because of this), though it's a terrible idea to try, for various reasons I don't care to go into.

I'm less scared of ghosts and more scared of animals attacking me or being killed or stalked by a crazy person

tbh

JFL, why? You have the power to compel and command them (and they'll be wary of you, because of this), though it's a terrible idea to try, for various reasons I don't care to go into.

I wanna be friends

I wanna be friends

You know how a wild animal instinctually fears you at first, even though it could easily kill you?

Demons are like that, except the harm they can inflict is psychological (and spiritual). Communicating with them can be more difficult than communicating with a wild animal that you're friendly.

You know how a wild animal instinctually fears you at first, even though it could easily kill you?

Demons are like that, except the harm they can inflict is psychological (and spiritual). Communicating with them can be more difficult than communicating with a wild animal that you're friendly.

So do I offer it something? Like one would a wild animal? Sometimes you can tame wild animals by teaching them that you're a source of food and protection.

That is only the hallway, the rooms have less garbage and don't have as much blood. But I'm a lot more scared of ghosts than insects and bad smells.

I heard even muslims do rituals to summon jinns, so I wouldn't be that surprised if they worked.

It would be a hard choice to choose between staying in an apartment filled with violent thugs who want to kill me, or a house haunted by demons who want to steal my soul and turn me into one of them.

The music might creep me out even more if it starts suddenly playing slowly and the artist changed the lyrics to how he's going to skin me alive.

If it was for more than 10k I'd take a drug with me that will make me passed out the whole night.
there was a ritual, I once did to boost my Luck. Basically went to a isolated park on full moon, put blood on a handheld mirror, then imagined all my bad fortune and pain entering mirror, I then lot a candle to burn part of the mirror then smacked it and threw it in the trash. According to the ritual, the bad luck is supposed to then follow me around till sunlight. So basically I kept walking around my city(ny), till sunlight came.

I had weird encounters, almost got mugged by a homeless guy, saw faggots smoking weed, and almost attacked by pitbull. But eventually sunlight came, and my luck did seem to improve in subsequent weeks.
So do I offer it something? Like one would a wild animal? Sometimes you can tame wild animals by teaching them that you're a source of food and protection.
you can visit become a living God website. Basically Meditation, and faith is most important thing needed to communicate with demons. use sigil representing the entity you desire, ideally read up on mythology. And you can give it a try.

If you want meet harder core demons, use the goetia, it's demons are harder core and brituals more complex but greater success rate.

You are the food. You're offering yourself up. Not physically, of course, but you do make offerings.

I'll say no more. This shit is already hair-raising for me. I don't even want to advise you to seek answers yourself, because some knowledge needs to be kept in the dark and buried. Not everything is worth knowing.