Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you spend a night alone in this house for $1000?

Would you spend a night alone in this house for $1000?

• Yes

Votes: 59 84.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 15.7%

• Total voters
You are the food. You're offering yourself up. Not physically, of course, but you do make offerings.

I'll say no more. This shit is already hair-raising for me. I don't even want to advise you to seek answers yourself, because some knowledge needs to be kept in the dark and buried. Not everything is worth knowing.

How much time for prep do I have? I preserve as much of my nut as I can in a jar. Any demons I attract, any demons interested in my seed, are demons I wanna meet.

You are the food. You're offering yourself up. Not physically, of course, but you do make offerings.

I'll say no more. This shit is already hair-raising for me. I don't even want to advise you to seek answers yourself, because some knowledge needs to be kept in the dark and buried. Not everything is worth knowing.
demons arent as dangerous as your making them. most of the entities have limited power over you unless you willingly offer it to them

That is only the hallway, the rooms have less garbage and don't have as much blood. But I'm a lot more scared of ghosts than insects and bad smells.

I heard even muslims do rituals to summon jinns, so I wouldn't be that surprised if they worked.

It would be a hard choice to choose between staying in an apartment filled with violent thugs who want to kill me, or a house haunted by demons who want to steal my soul and turn me into one of them.

Halloween is my favorite holiday, I hope they make a Halloween theme like they did on christmas. You can bring a weapon but I don't know how effective it will be against demons.

I wish I was that brave about ghosts. You can get a lot of donations if you do live streams of you staying overnight alone in abandoned haunted houses.
The music might creep me out even more if it starts suddenly playing slowly and the artist changed the lyrics to how he's going to skin me alive.

If it was for more than 10k I'd take a drug with me that will make me passed out the whole night.
Just get mugged killed and raped while passed out in a murder ghost house theory

demons arent as dangerous as your making them.

If only you knew how dangerous some of them can be.

most of the entities have limited power over you unless you willingly offer it to them

This is partly true. Some can inhabit you, if you're weak willed. Others won't do anything for you, and can have an immensely powerful evil influence on you that is tantamount to mind control, if you're not sensitive to their presense and ready to ward them off.

Letting them have power over you is not so different from letting a human have power over you. Imagine a reddit simp letting some 300 pound landwhale dominate him. He can easily break free from that, if he wishes. It's kind of like that.

Tbh it would have to be closer to an offer of one million dollars before I seriously considered staying the night in a house like that
Tbh a million sounds about right

Ive gotten checks that mog 1k into oblivion.

Im financially worth more than that to risk a night in that house

I can bring my phone, a few chargers, my headphones, some water, and a gun, right?

If only you knew how dangerous some of them can be.

This is partly true. Some can inhabit you, if you're weak willed. Others won't do anything for you, and can have an immensely powerful evil influence on you that is tantamount to mind control, if you're not sensitive to their presense and ready to ward them off.

Letting them have power over you is not so different from letting a human have power over you. Imagine a reddit simp letting some 300 pound landwhale dominate him. He can easily break free from that, if he wishes. It's kind of like that.
I have talked to some people who invoked demons into themselves repeatedly over the years. Lots of them do have bipolar type feeling where they feel like different person. Def unideal

No, not for 1000. With blood on the walls looking like someone just got slaughtered in there. I'd do it for no less than 10K and a baseball bat to defend myself with

Ghosts are scared of truecels
full

demons arent as dangerous as your making them. most of the entities have limited power over you unless you willingly offer it to them
I'm not xtian but pls dun exchange ANYTHING with those fag ass demons for any sort of benefits. They r taking the piss wif us (sub)humans.

I have talked to some people who invoked demons into themselves repeatedly over the years. Lots of them do have bipolar type feeling where they feel like different person. Def unideal

I had a very unfortunate experience where a similar thing happened, but it was unintentional on my part. I was completely unaware of it for many years, until one night I felt and saw that damn thing leave me, float above me for a moment and make eye contact (at least, what I suspect were its eyes), and then bolt off faster than should be physically possible for something to move the way it did.

My running theory has always been that I attracted its attention during my studies of demonology and the occult, and it just sort of hung around until it got bored. It was a higher demon, but I don't think demon is the right word. As far as I could tell, it wasn't malevolent.

I don't even think demons would bother with me. I just don't wanna be setup for a murder charge or set-up to be killed by some SAW-like game.

$1000 sure why not? Sure it's in bad state I will just sit around until the night is over 5-10 hours for a weeks pay is worth and the fact you are alone means you are safe.

I had a very unfortunate experience where a similar thing happened, but it was unintentional on my part. I was completely unaware of it for many years, until one night I felt and saw that damn thing leave me, float above me for a moment and make eye contact (at least, what I suspect were its eyes), and then bolt off faster than should be physically possible for something to move the way it did.

My running theory has always been that I attracted its attention during my studies of demonology and the occult, and it just sort of hung around until it got bored. It was a higher demon, but I don't think demon is the right word. As far as I could tell, it wasn't malevolent.
Interesting experience. I have never have seen something like this besides maybe when a child saw a black figure hovering outside my window.

for me not much has happened for me when it comes to entities., but once had conversation with some type of entity after I did a ritual. he told me he would heal my back problem. sadly he did not deliver. I ended up fixing my problem on own.

There wad a time where I went past a cemetery and heard someone speak my name and there was no one for blocks around me and I ended up running away.
I'm not xtian but pls dun exchange ANYTHING with those fag ass demons for any sort of benefits. They r taking the piss wif us (sub)humans.
most of the demons can be satisfied with minor stuff, offering of wine, food, putting stones with their sigil across various parks are all things I have read, seen others do and have done myself

So there's for sure ghosts & demons in there? I surrender to them. In fact, I try to commune with them.
If I knew there would guaranteed be ghosts and demons I wouldn't go even for a billion dollars. That's too dangerous to mess with.
Just get mugged killed and raped while passed out in a murder ghost house theory
The idea of the movie "the hills have eyes" came from somewhere. There can be mutated freaks who live around those secluded houses waiting for normies to come by and stay there at night, then torture them to death.
there was a ritual, I once did to boost my Luck. Basically went to a isolated park on full moon, put blood on a handheld mirror, then imagined all my bad fortune and pain entering mirror, I then lot a candle to burn part of the mirror then smacked it and threw it in the trash. According to the ritual, the bad luck is supposed to then follow me around till sunlight. So basically I kept walking around my city(ny), till sunlight came.

I had weird encounters, almost got mugged by a homeless guy, saw faggots smoking weed, and almost attacked by pitbull. But eventually sunlight came, and my luck did seem to improve in subsequent weeks.
Being in a big park alone would already be too scary for me. It seemed to work decently, but maybe it could've worked better if the park was more isolated or if you did it in the woods very far away, because NY has lots of people. Do the rituals only give bad luck or are there good things that can come from them?
Tbh a million sounds about right

Ive gotten checks that mog 1k into oblivion.

Im financially worth more than that to risk a night in that house
It's not worth it. Ten thousand dollars won't help you if you get killed or end up having to live in an insane asylum the rest of your life.

I can bring my phone, a few chargers, my headphones, some water, and a gun, right?
Yes, but the flickering lights from the devices might attract mutants or escaped mental patients.

Forget that. The only thing more scary than a demon is one who wants to eat me.
Ghosts are scared of truecels
full
The foid ghosts probably are, so we don't have to worry about at least half of them.
I don't even think demons would bother with me. I just don't wanna be setup for a murder charge or set-up to be killed by some SAW-like game.
Being a setup is very possible for something like that. After they kill you they can say a homeless maniac living in the basement killed you then ran away.
$1000 sure why not? Sure it's in bad state I will just sit around until the night is over 5-10 hours for a weeks pay is worth and the fact you are alone means you are safe.
Some people must not be afraid of ghosts, the same way some aren't afraid of sky diving.
There wad a time where I went past a cemetery and heard someone speak my name and there was no one for blocks around me and I ended up running away.
Imagine after you started running you looked back and saw this running after you.

maxresdefault.jpg

most of the demons can be satisfied with minor stuff, offering of wine, food, putting stones with their sigil across various parks are all things I have read, seen others do and have done myself
I guess these things are real because even muslims know about them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3wf9zyOoNo

I'll be scared a little but I can manage.

Some people must not be afraid of ghosts, the same way some aren't afraid of sky diving.

I didn't know there were ghosts. What type like scooby doo ghosts where they will try make you slip on a banana and hurt your ass or the type that will send you to hell through a sink drain. Because I might change my mind then.

I didn't know there were ghosts. What type like scooby doo ghosts where they will try make you slip on a banana and hurt your ass or the type that will send you to hell through a sink drain. Because I might change my mind then.
There can be either one or something in the middle. Most people who spend the night in haunted houses will probably not see the scooby doo kind, but you might be lucky.

This will be light work, but the people who set it up may fuck with me all night and play pranks.

If I knew there would guaranteed be ghosts and demons I wouldn't go even for a billion dollars. That's too dangerous to mess with.

The idea of the movie "the hills have eyes" came from somewhere. There can be mutated freaks who live around those secluded houses waiting for normies to come by and stay there at night, then torture them to death.

Being in a big park alone would already be too scary for me. It seemed to work decently, but maybe it could've worked better if the park was more isolated or if you did it in the woods very far away, because NY has lots of people. Do the rituals only give bad luck or are there good things that can come from them?

It's not worth it. Ten thousand dollars won't help you if you get killed or end up having to live in an insane asylum the rest of your life.

Yes, but the flickering lights from the devices might attract mutants or escaped mental patients.

The foid ghosts probably are, so we don't have to worry about at least half of them.

Being a setup is very possible for something like that. After they kill you they can say a homeless maniac living in the basement killed you then ran away.

Imagine after you started running you looked back and saw this running after you.

maxresdefault.jpg

there are a good amount of rituals which don't cause problems. rather make you go thru a trance or astral projection type experiences. tho there success rate is low, but when you do succeed, it feels truly movie like. look into scrying, tantra scriptures and astral projection stuff if your interested.

There can be either one or something in the middle. Most people who spend the night in haunted houses will probably not see the scooby doo kind, but you might be lucky.

well fuck that, I wouldn't even do that for $20,000. I would probably end up in a mental asylum for 15 years.

there are a good amount of rituals which don't cause problems. rather make you go thru a trance or astral projection type experiences. tho there success rate is low, but when you do succeed, it feels truly movie like. look into scrying, tantra scriptures and astral projection stuff if your interested.
Based, I'll research them. Those are the kind of low risk high reward rituals I won't mind doing.
well fuck that, I wouldn't even do that for $20,000. I would probably end up in a mental asylum for 15 years.
Lol. I'd be more surprised if someone came back unchanged after spending the night in a place like that.

if there's running water, I would just turn on some tunes and spend the night cleaning

Lol. I'd be more surprised if someone came back unchanged after spending the night in a place like that.

I am pretty sure it's impossible unless you remove your amygdala or have suffered extreme damage to it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol dude if there is ghosts or something in there, then I would not even do it for a million dollars let alone ten thousand. Just not worth it.
Satan is a Chad and Jesus was ugly. This is all you need to know about it, really.
While it's very likely Jesus was not the pretty boy Chad Christians like to think I don't think there's any proof that Lucifer was a Chad.

Last edited:
1k is a lot and although this isn’t the eat place to be at it is definitely worth the money
Just give me an Xbox and I will permanently move in :lul:
Yeah I could stay there for days if I had a ps4 in there

if there's running water, I would just turn on some tunes and spend the night cleaning
Being in close contact with the blood and trash would be gross, but it might be good for putting your attention on something else.
I am pretty sure it's impossible unless you remove your amygdala or have suffered extreme damage to it.
It doesn't take a lot to drive someone crazy. Seeing a demon or being chased by one can easily make you insane.
Lol dude if there is ghosts or something in there, then I would not even do it for a million dollars let alone ten thousand. Just not worth it.
I think most the people who say they can do it will not make it for more than a few minutes.
xd, ngl i wouldnt feel comfortable but 1k dollars pretty good amount for me tbh im in.
Yeah I could stay there for days if I had a ps4 in there
Jfl, you're more worried about comfort than possibly being killed by demons or maniacs.

Why the fuck not.

maxresdefault.jpg

I would do it for a million as long as Im well equipped.

I could retire and never work again with a million dollars.

I would do it for a million as long as Im well equipped.

I could retire and never work again with a million dollars.
The weapons can help you against the psychos, but they might not work on the demons.

Ghosts don't exist. My worry would be some murderer inside.

Being in close contact with the blood and trash would be gross, but it might be good for putting your attention on something else.

It doesn't take a lot to drive someone crazy. Seeing a demon or being chased by one can easily make you insane.

I think most the people who say they can do it will not make it for more than a few minutes.

Jfl, you're more worried about comfort than possibly being killed by demons or maniacs.
People who said yes are LARPing tbh. I don't think most people would want anything to do with ghosts or even worse.

Ghosts and demons don’t even exist jfl. Sure it would look kinda creepy but nothing would actually happen. You basically get paid for doing nothing

Ghosts and demons don’t even exist jfl. Sure it would look kinda creepy but nothing would actually happen. You basically get paid for doing nothing
How do you know? :feelsbaton: I would rather not take that chance even if it's 0.00001% chance that's still too high

I' m pretty much homeless so i would move in there. As long as there is no mold or leak.

Ghosts don't exist. My worry would be some murderer inside.
You can bring a shotgun to protect yourself.
I wish I can make myself believe they don't exist, but watching too many scary movies as a kid probably messed me up.
People who said yes are LARPing tbh. I don't think most people would want anything to do with ghosts or even worse.
I bet if the votes were public 100% would say they'd do it.
I' m pretty much homeless so i would move in there. As long as there is no mold or leak.
Other problems are it has no electricity, and anyone can break in easily, and it's miles away from civilization.

I wouldn't do it, I'm scared of ghosts.

Dark-House-Scary-Wallpaper-Background.jpg

This is what the inside looks like.

View attachment 321132
Looks like an art museum. All that beautifully crafted gothic architecture and all that blood on the interior reminds me of the Day Of Retribution when our patron saint slaughtered the heathens and ascended to the afterlife

yeah yeah I was agreeing was saying not going insane from it would be impossible as it would be against common nature

Looks like an art museum. All that beautifully crafted gothic architecture and all that blood on the interior reminds me of the Day Of Retribution when our patron saint slaughtered the heathens and ascended to the afterlife
High iq. I hope when blackpilled incels leave soyciety the saints will look after us and brutally murder any normcucks who try to take over our land.
yeah yeah I was agreeing was saying not going insane from it would be impossible as it would be against common nature
Anyone who'd do it might already be insane.

High iq. I hope when blackpilled incels leave soyciety the saints will look after us and brutally murder any normcucks who try to take over our land.
St. Blackops2cel's grace and mercy will take care of us

Jfl. I would do it for a 100 dollars.

It's not a physical feeding. They feed on your (mostly negative) energy, like fear. Humans do this too. Trolls who goad and provoke you, for example, feed on your anger. Narcissists feed on your praise. Etc.

I would move there permanently for free tbh

I'll probably die from the stinking smell before something paranormal happen

Fuck no jfl you non believers are either so brave or larping. Your shit would crawl back up your ass and get out from your mouth. Ghosts and demons can easily torture your mentality, not to mention they can drag you into another dimension. Which basically means you can be trapped in the house but in another dimension. If the demons and ghosts are top tier, at best you'd end up in asylum. At medium you'd get out but with them following you home. And at worst you'd die when you don't realize your soul is separated from your body and you can't get in anymore cause your body has rot in real timeline while your soul wanders around the house for like 3 hours in the dimension

Cope. If demons are real they probably prey on virgin males. Satanists are known to look down on virgin males anyway and see them as sacrifices @Mainländer
Another point in the camp for escortcels.