Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you take this deal?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
You get to live in a 4-bedroom, average house of your choice (medium sized), but it's very quite and neighbours are far away.

You don't have to pay to live in it, and you pay no taxes.

You get $6000 per month if you live in the West, $3000 if you live in Eastern Europe, and $2000 in the rest of the world. To spend on food, entertainment, etc. In addition to that, you have the choice of working 10 hours per week from home.

You can have visitors 12x per year. Hookers, most likely? Family if you want. People who bring you food, electronics etc. you ordered don't count

You can not go further away than 50m from your house (150 feet). EVER. You can build a pool right next to the house.

There are two fences around your house, 50m from your house, both high-voltage, it wouldn't be good if you touched them. If you do try to and somehow manage to escape, you'll spend the rest of your life in a prison in Somalia. (you'll be caught)

You can never go across the 50m radius away from your house. EVER. Till the end of this world.

Deal?

Last edited:
Definitely. I never leave the basement anyway.

If she is gonna be my wife then yes

That would inhibit me from cycling, so no. Also do not need 4 bedrooms - a 1 bedroom flat/studio apartment would suffice.

I think in the end I would become bored from being completely alone and having everything, would end up depressed and commit suicide.

The chip implant sounds too creepy

Yes without second thoughts, dream life.

Sounds like a good deal

Anything I want? :ping:

What's the point of having four bedrooms when nobody can ever come over?

What's the point of having four bedrooms when nobody can ever come over?
You can have one room for large tv, one for fitness, one for a pool etc.

I dont want no chip implant nigger

Yes as long as I can get a foid of my choosing to stay with me so I can fuck her

Freedom is everything, so no for me.

You should probably remove the "not" and specify duration length for family staying over
Just did

They can stay 12 hours at a time max, and a total of 12 x 12 hours max

Instant deal, however could i change the chip to just explode my head apart in case i lose my mind in isolation.

You can have one room for large tv, one for fitness, one for a pool etc.
Right. At this point in my life it's not quite worth taking yet, but give it a couple of years and it probably will be.

I dont want no chip implant nigger
I'll install a double fence (electric) around your house. It's 10 feet high, if you touch it... won't be good for ya

no implant for you

deal?

Instant deal, however could i change the chip to just explode my head apart in case i lose my mind in isolation.

Either your suggestion or...

I'll install a double fence (electric) around your house. It's 10 feet high, if you touch it... won't be good for ya

no implant for you

Yep, I would definitely take the deal; it would allow me to LDAR in peace for the rest of my days. Sure, I would miss traveling and seeing the natural and manmade wonders of the world, but that would be really the only thing I feel like I would lose by taking the deal.

Sounds heavenly tbh