Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you tattoo the word incel on your forehead for 10 million $ ?

Would you?

• No way!

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Yes!

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Very visible in big letters. You never got to hide it or remove it. I would tbh, if i knew I'd never get laid and never got to start a family. Alot of people don't even know what it means yet, atleast where i live. I could literally buy a wife and harem with that much money.

Not only that but I also would get several nazi tattos for that money

Not only that but I also would get several nazi tattos for that money
Cc9

I would never have to work again.
And with that amount of money I could easily migrate to a poor shithole to ascend and live like a king there.

I would never have to work again.
And with that amount of money I could easily migrate to a poor shithole to ascend and live like a king there.
Yea true, an incel king. You could even tattoo the word king under incel. The inhabitants wouldn't know what it means anyway.

Possibly, I'd have to move out of the west though.

Yes I would do that for sure ngl
Nah dude. Just wear headbands when outside and live like a rich NEET. Win-win

Would you get beaten up otherwise? I suppose you live in an area where everyone knows what the definition of incel is.

Would you get beaten up otherwise? I suppose you live in an area where everyone knows what the definition of incel is.
I'm at a extremely far left University that advocates for feminism, women, lgbtq+ etc..

I've heard many foids talk about Incels whilst I'm in the corner browsing .co

Coming out as an Incel in my environment is akin to labelling yourself as a Pedophile + Terrorist

No fuck that. I’d rather get a swastika on my forehead.

How much does tattoo removal cost? I've never had a tattoo.

Ya, then use the money on tattoo removal

Easily yes
my mom does all the shopping and i work from home. Never again would i need to leave the house if i had that momey. Even if i did id just pay ppl to do things for me. I can already buy groceries and shit off amazon and have them delivered

Yes since then I could buy a house and be comfy and all I would need to pay for would be PC and food and other basic shit, though I am used to NEET/hikki since I was shut in over the past few years for most of those years. could get a large farm land and build a nice house, and not need to interact with others, also you can cover the tattoo if needed.

10 million? Sure.

Who cares if I look like an idiot? I am ugly anyway, and therefore hated by default.

With the money I could at least have a comfortable life.

I would rather do it on my dick like that r/incels based user.

yes. then I will live off the interest from investments and buy a nice house on an estate far away from everyone else so they don't even have to see me and my Incel tattoo.