Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you trade a family member's life per every feature you could change?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Would you do this so that you could become chad? and yes it can be extended family only after your personal family are dead.

No, I’m not a psychopath.

No, even the ones I hate. If you would be so selfish and evil as to trade the lives of your family for personal gain you're no better than a foid.

No, I’m not a psychopath.
not even your abusive boomer asshole father to be the height you want to be? sounds lame.
No, even the ones I hate. If you would be so selfish and evil as to trade the lives of your family for personal gain you're no better than a foid.
to hate foids is not a matter of morality. it's a matter of you being denied the life you want because of physical constraints that fucking suck. I would gladly trade everything for power.

No, my family are the only, and i mean the only people in this world that care about me.

The rest of the world would be perfectly happy if i was mowed down by a train, one less person in their way on the daily commute.

Killing your family to get a more pronounced brow ridge.

No, my family are the only, and i mean the only people in this world that care about me.

The rest of the world would be perfectly happy if i was mowed down by a train, one less person in their way on the daily commute.
if you got to be chad from it, then you would get approval that would make everything work out in the end.

No. It's not any member of my family who should die

if you got to be chad from it, then you would get approval that would make everything work out in the end.
Perhaps, but the "love" of foids is a dishonest love, the love from my blood is a love that's true, and true love is something you need to hold on to and cherish because it's super rare.

This world is dense and vile.
Perhaps, but the "love" of foids is a dishonest love, the love from my blood is a love that's true, and true love is something you need to hold on to and cherish because it's super rare.
love is nonexistent. it's just socioluxuriant advantage which is far more helpful than what most of your family can give.
fam just manipulate most of the time anyway.

This world is dense and vile.

love is nonexistent. it's just socioluxuriant advantage which is far more helpful than what most of your family can give.
fam just manipulate most of the time anyway.
I think care might be a better way of looking at it. For example i have schizophrenia and my family takes care of me for free, if i wanted anyone outside of my family to watch after me, it would cost a fortune as that person wouldn't truly care about me.

No.

Why would you sacrifice the people who give you unconditional love in exchange for sex from foids who won't love you a single bit? Trading my family members' lives in order to ensure a better life for me is out of the question. On the contrary, i would sacrifice my miserable, pathetic existence if it meant my family would live a long, healthy and happy life. Only those who don't understand the concept of family would answer Yes to this question.

Family > Sex; Family > Money; Family > Status
Family > EVERYTHING

Exactly. In return for being a Chad (unless your family is abusive) you lose probably the only people in the world who actually give a shit about you. Not only this but it isn't exactly their fault we came out this way, so why should they be punished?

Yes my whore stacy sister, she treats me like air anyway

It would take a genocide.

I rather die than getting my family killed bc of my looks mate

Yes, absolutely.