Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would You Want a Clingy Girlfriend?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
A foid who is obsessed with me. Hell yeah! But it wont ever happen.

Not to mention,most girls like that also have mental disorders, extreme mood swings, and probably paranoia as well.

Just this. And there´s some normoid who is accusing me of coping (well, not with this precise word, but there´s the idea) when I say femoids are mentally ill nowadays, no exceptions. Growing with such an astounding amount of privileges and facing no challenge whatsoever in life can´t be healthy for mental development. They go on power trips everyday without even realizing that. They´re fucking dangerous but nobody except us seems like prone to talk about this.

Returning to the topic at hand, I would like a clingy girlfriend only if she doesn´t cheat and she´s not mentally ill. But I know that I´m asking for a Tesla car for Christmas or something in that order, which is clearly impossible for me. Tell that to normies and they will answer you´re too demanding jfl.

I see this came back up.

Yes it’s a fantasy that’s never gonna happen

View attachment 104250
Look at this garbage.
It is about a girl who clings to a boyfriend, She doesn't let it go.
No surprise, she is Jewish, The Boy is Oriental.
Why do Jews always push this crap?
I've noticed Jewish Girls (not men) are very aggressive.
They go after Blacks, Puerto-Ricans, Orientals.
They promote sexuality. They are very promiscuous.
They will have sex with anything - except one of us.
Yes I would want a clingy gf. Much better than some foid who would probably end up cheating on me and it shows she cares about me