Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you wish inceldom on your worst enemy?

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date

Would you wish inceldom on your enemies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
i hope all chads and foids get reborn as giga truecels

As virtue signalling as it sounds, no sentient being wif a need for intimacy shud undergo such an existence.
although the primate part of me sometimes wishes great suffering on my enemies tbh

I would, on IT users. Oh wait...

Maybe. I never dreamt of cosmic justice or something like that, I had violent phantasies against my bullies and wanted to inflict suffering onto them with my own hands (like beating them rapidly). If I am not directly there to witness their suffering, it's absolutely meaningless for me because I wouldn't get the catharsis of being in charge of it. Their suffering would be utterly pointless for me if I couldn't derive direct gratification from it.

would be fair for the normies that bullied me in school for being a virgin.

Yes. Foids need to know how it feels. But they never will

It's a horrible thing, so yes.

As virtue signalling as it sounds, no sentient being wif a need for intimacy shud undergo such an existence.
although the primate part of me sometimes wishes great suffering on my enemies tbh
This is how I feel about it, too. It's a horrible thing to wish on somebody, yet there are some people I wish I could wish it on without feeling bad about it.
I would, on IT users. Oh wait...
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha:
would be fair for the normies that bullied me in school for being a virgin.
Yes. Foids need to know how it feels. But they never will
I wonder if I'm still soft or bluepilled to a degree for feeling split on the matter.

Last edited:
Yes all foids and chads deserve it for causing mass inceldom

No, I wish them a painful death instead (in mortal combat)

All my worst enemies have already been incels in denial

Only if they're a foid, Chad, or person who mocks incels/virgins

I wish a thousand times more on my enemies. There are people who have hurt me very badly for life (all of them are women coincidentally), and there's nothing I wouldn't do to them if I had a chance for revenge. They've destroyed me for life.

Yes. In fact, most humans – both men and females – deserve inceldom.

My worst enemy is a bigger incel than I am. He just thinks he isn't because he a massive soycuck who white knights for women.

I've been convinced. Now I wonder if there's anything you wouldn't wish on your worst enemies. In Minecraft.

Yes, I would. They wouldn't stand a week in our shoes.

The only way for them to understand me is to suffer my pain

all chads should be forced to reincarnate as 5’2 balding indians

That would not be the only thing I would wish upon them if u know what I mean :feelsYall: