Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you?

No I have some self respect

She has no apparent signs of being diseased and some fertility potential left.
For me she would be wife material if she wasn't the kind who posts her pics on reddit trying to attract attention from chads

I WOULD DONKEYPUNCH HER HEAD WHILE I CREAMPIE HER ANUS

No. That’s a 1.5/10

the fat cunt needs to lose weight and she'd look fuckable but in her current state i'd allow her to suck me off

yes i would

Some of those comments on that post are too brutal to bear :feelstrash:

Some of those comments on that post are too brutal to bear :feelstrash:
Normies are weak. They don't know how hard we have coped. Comments won't hurt the incel :feelsjuice:

you should have saved the pic, i wanted to see how she looks like
anyway, i would definitely do her

She is ugly and fat and looks 10 years older than she is. She is deluded to think she is average. It's a shame though because (for a foid) she seems kind of based. Anyone who despises shitbulls gets a few points in my book.
Capture

Would still need beer goggles to fuck her though.

no, mang. you don't understand. the pic was very bad that even reddit normies torched her in the comments. brutal:lul:
I wish I had seen the pic. I find it funny that reddit "removes" the post just by removing the pic but I can still read all the brutal comments.