Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wouldn't it be better?

copeHARD_

copeHARD_

Greycel
If attractive men didn't lower their standards for average foids everything would've been easier, the fact that landwhales are accepted and being praised for being some greasy disgusting sluts instead of being ashamed is honestly beyond me, they even have the nerve to shit on overweight males even though they are in the same position.
Men who are willing to whiteknight foids in exchange of sex ( even though the chances are almost nonexistent) thus giving them the impression that they are beyond what they actually are.Oh yeah and foids who change men like some pair of socks, absolutely disgusting.What happened to traditional women? they only had some simple tasks to do:
  1. Command and control of the household
  2. Feeding the family
  3. Raising the children
  4. Teaching the children and passing on culture
  5. Maintaining and elevating the family's social status
why do you need to be ''independent'' when your life is so easy? just breed that's your whole purpose.

I'm actually thinking that bringing islamism would be the best choice It's quite sexist and with the older mentality and It's arranged marriages (which is rare but possible in poor countries.Best society would be a society under sharia law, no rights, no privilege bringing shame upon them and using them as puppets, wouldn't it be just perfect?
we are doomed at this point :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I'll say it once and I'll say it again, foid suffrage should've never been taken seriously in the first place.

Legit first post @copeHARD_

it would also be better if foids didnt receive endless validation on social media

Men are genetically programmed to fuck as much as possible, and women are genetically programmed to go for the most genetically fit male they can find. Together, we end up here.

it would also be better if foids didnt receive endless validation on social media
better if foids were not allowed to use social media, or even better if all social media was nuked

Men are genetically programmed to fuck as much as possible, and women are genetically programmed to go for the most genetically fit male they can find. Together, we end up here.

its religious teaching that made men do this. thus religion is gynocentric.