Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wristcel thread

Recruit
★★★★★
I am definitely a wristcel. A foid even made fun of that once. My arms in general are very thin. How has wristceldom affected your life? I always used to wear long sleeves when I was younger, even in hot weather.

There's always the ultimate equalizer for self defense, if one is faced with a physically superior opponent... :feelshehe:

But brutal; I have wrists similar to yours, though it's ultimately a minor indicator of attractiveness, considering a framelet lanky Chadpreet with a 6/10 face could quite easily ascend, the wristpill only being one of the many compounders of the effects of subhumanity. :feelsjuice:

I am getting conflicted results on whether gymmaxxing could improve wrist size or not, but I suppose the compounding negative effect of it upon already existing subhumanity with regards to the perceptions of foids and other normies on you could be somewhat mitigated if at least your overall arm was large. :feelswhere:

Very. I have thin arm and wrist. It looks so feminine and it makes me suicidal. Months of lifting never really changed it much, i loathe this life.

A lot of foids have bigger wrists than me.

I have the smallest wrists on this forum

I am wristcel huge biceps huge triceps small forearms

Over

I am definitely a wristcel. A foid even made fun of that once. My arms in general are very thin. How has wristceldom affected your life? I always used to wear long sleeves when I was younger, even in hot weather.
I don't think foids care about wrists.

Girls made fun of me in high school.

Well, I don't think it's seen as something positive anyway if you have tiny wrists.
Wrists don't matter if you're attractive or tall. They hardly add or take away from attractiveness.